PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going to Disney World!

PrincessASquared
02-08-2008, 06:28 AM
Does anyone know when Eli Manning will be at Disney World?

DDuck66
02-08-2008, 10:54 AM
There is no guaranty thet Eli would be there, but if it is him, they are usually there a couple of days after the Superbowl. ot much fanfare, but they usually get to be the grand marshalls of the parade.

lightyearfan
02-08-2008, 03:05 PM
Yaaaaa!!!!!!!! Big Blue Is #1

Sorry Pats Fans Go Trademark 18-1

Eli Manning Super Mvp

New York Giants Make History

BMan62
02-08-2008, 05:02 PM
He won't be. He is on vacation in Bermuda and then they will schedule a parade at Disneyland. There are no plans for him to be at Walt Disney World.

TheRustyScupper
02-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Yaaaaa!!!!!!!! Big Blue Is #1
Sorry Pats Fans Go Trademark 18-1
Eli Manning Super Mvp
New York Giants Make History

Cleveland Browns fan, huh?

Coleby
02-08-2008, 07:31 PM
He won't be. He is on vacation in Bermuda and then they will schedule a parade at Disneyland. There are no plans for him to be at Walt Disney World.

So the commercial lied? :jaw: they have never done that ..

how sad

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-08-2008, 08:40 PM
So the commercial lied? :jaw: they have never done that ..

how sad

they actually ran one that said disney world on the east coast and disneyland for the west coast... very very sneaky!

mickey&missy
02-08-2008, 08:45 PM
they actually ran one that said disney world on the east coast and disneyland for the west coast... very very sneaky!

Really?! That is sneaky!

My DD wanted to know if he would be there during our trip (March 8 - 15th) and I explained that I actually thought he was supposed to go to Disneyland. She was a little disappointed. But, I explained that even if he was there when we were there we probably won't wouldn't get to see him. Even HUGE Giants fans like her and DH!

wendy*darling
02-08-2008, 08:48 PM
Actually, he missed the DL parade on the day after the Super Bowl due to airport delays. I am not sure if they are scheduling a make-up parade. (The parade did run anyway)

And I did hear that he was working on a date for WDW- but I really don't know when that will be- still coming though. After the Bahamas.

And yes- they did run 2 versions of the commercial- one for DL and one for WDW.

BklynChick
02-08-2008, 10:56 PM

Thank you so much for clarifying that. I thought I was going crazy because I was sure he said "I'm going to Disney World" and yet everyone kept talking about him being in the parade at DL.

Did anyone notice that at one point there were several rather obnoxious signs on the field with "I'm going to Disney World" written on them? I guess to make sure he didn't forget what to say????

mgmnut
02-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Who's Eli Manning? LOL

Go Pats!!!!!!! (next year)

mrsHerbie53
02-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Did anyone notice that at one point there were several rather obnoxious signs on the field with "I'm going to Disney World" written on them? I guess to make sure he didn't forget what to say????
They had to make sure -- he is a football player after all....:D

I am kidding....