PDA

View Full Version : Photopass lost my pictures!!!!!!

kaylamag
02-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Well, not all of my pictures, just the important ones from the pirate and princess party, where i didn't take any with my own camera! I don't understand some of my pics showed up but most of them didn't. I e-mailed this morning but haven't heard back. I really hope they find them!

mrsgaribaldi
02-19-2008, 02:36 AM
I was just looking around and came across this. Did they find them for you? I hope so.

catsmommy555
02-19-2008, 09:41 AM
I just went online last week to check mine and found that I had pics of other family's and mine were missing. I am so glad that I always take pics of my own eve when they do.

DisneyDudet
02-19-2008, 09:57 AM
I know at the Halloween party, they give you a card just for the party. Did you join those cards? We did that before we came home to make sure they were on there.

I would double check on that.

Hopefully everything has been fixed by now!

SurferStitch
02-19-2008, 11:12 AM
That's a good point about the separate card for special events (MVMCP, MNSSHP, P&P). Since we pre-purchased the CD, we didn't have to get a separate card at MVMCP. They specifically asked if we had pre-purchased the CD before they took our photos, and said that we could use the same Photopass card and skip the special one.

If you did use the P&P photo card in addition to your regular Photopass card, make sure you type that code number in, too.

Also, just an FYI....we always take a photo of the back of our Photopass card right when we get it. That way, if we lose it or it mistakingly is given to another guest by the CM, we still have the code to enter on the site.

I hope you get your photos back!

ljv1975
02-19-2008, 05:47 PM
Well, not all of my pictures, just the important ones from the pirate and princess party, where i didn't take any with my own camera! I don't understand some of my pics showed up but most of them didn't. I e-mailed this morning but haven't heard back. I really hope they find them!

I hope that this has been cleared up for you! I know how terrible it feels when you lose pictures. :(

I just went online last week to check mine and found that I had pics of other family's and mine were missing. I am so glad that I always take pics of my own eve when they do.

This makes me nervous about using the photopass, but I will be sure to take my own pictures as much as possible just in case!!

senderella
02-21-2008, 04:53 PM
That happened to me last year at MNSSHP. We had a total of 4 adults and 6 kids completely dressed in costumes (this will probably not occur again, especially with the husbands). We had out picture made at the entrance of MK. The photographer gave us the Halloween party photopass. When we go home....no pictures. Huge disappointment! There were not able to locate them either.

Hope you can find yours.