PDA

View Full Version : Travel Channel Best Hotels

elmjimmlm
02-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know why Best Hotels with Samantha Brown arent on anymore? I saw a few last year that had some of the WDW resorts and I would like to see these again...Anyone know?

MidnTPK
02-07-2008, 02:47 PM
It's called Great Hotels. Samantha Brown is the host. They have episodes on the GF, BC/YC, WL, AKL, as well a Disneyland's Grand Californian.

Not sure when they are on again, but there's a Yahoo! group you can join that sends out a weekly email on what Disney resort shows are being shown soon. They often have these listed. The group is disneythemeparkstv.

I've seen all of these, and they are cute. They are frequently re-run.

MidnTPK
02-07-2008, 03:09 PM
I said 'frequently' not realizing that the Travel Channel does not have any episodes of 'Great Hotels' on its schedule right now. I'm sure it will be back eventually.

Figment!
02-07-2008, 03:18 PM
I think she started doing the Passport series instead.

Passport to Europe and Passport to Latin America, both are in the same vein as Great Hotels, but focus more on a region than just a single hotel.

Not sure when they are on again, but there's a Yahoo! group you can join that sends out a weekly email on what what Disney resort shows are being shown soon. Actually, you can find that info and more right here on INTERCOT.:thumbsup:

There is a weekly thread stuck to the top of this forum that lists Disney related Great Hotel episodes as well as all other Disney Related TV for the week.

Marker
02-07-2008, 04:09 PM
The original 27 episodes, from it's 1 and only season, originally aired in 2001-2002. This being 2008, those episodes have actually become quite dated. Perhaps we won't see those episodes again, at least not in regular rotation.

Personally, I'd love it if they'd make more, I really liked that show.

Melanie
02-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Even though they are dated, like Marker mentioned, they do still air occassionally. The last airing was back in September.

Just keep an eye out every Monday for the new Disney TV listing at the top of this forum. I have no doubt they will air again at some point.

murphy1
02-08-2008, 10:53 AM
That is a great series, she is fun to watch. I was glad she started the Passport series, she goes to some really cool places, some that are just starting to see more tourism.

J.C.&ALI'SMOM
02-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Have you checked on youtube? They may have some episodes on there.