PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Harry Potter Character?

DrWorm2008
02-07-2008, 11:49 AM
Who is your favorite Harry Potter character? If you pick other, tell us which one!
I picked Ginny Weasley ("one of the Weasley's" choice) because she's such a darn cute redhead, and she seems so likeable!

RedheadWriter
02-07-2008, 12:02 PM
Just call me Ginny....
You know who I picked....Sirius was the closest thing Harry had to real family. I actually got his character the best, since I find he had that tough exterior that hid the soft heart. He had so much happen to him but let his guard down around the people he loved. I cried when he died both in the movie and when reading the book. It broke my heart.

ncscgirl2005
02-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Sorry but I can't vote because I can't choose a favorite one. I actually love all the characters including Voldemort (sick huh?)

But if I really had to pick one.... it would be Snape. :faint:

Too me he kept things interesting because we really didn't know which team he was playing for. I felt deep down inside he was truly a good person who really didn't wanna hurt Harry.

Now I will go back and vote since I actually chose someone.

jrpersinger
02-07-2008, 12:54 PM
I Love the Weasley's! All of them. Outside the whole being able to do magic and living in a burrow, my family is alot like them!

But if I had to narrow it down, Fred and George (can't pick one without the other!) would be my fav!

mouseaddict
02-07-2008, 01:18 PM
Well, I have to say this one was tough for me. I love all of the characters in the books. They all have their flaws and their inner demons. I picked Harry in the end because this was truly HIS story. You see everything through his eyes. I like the fact that he was not a great wizard and that he struggled with self-doubt. I love Ron and the other Weasley's because they are all about the love and the humor! I guess I could go on and on about everyone. I am so looking forward to sharing these books with my little ones!

SBETigg
02-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Snape is my favorite, but I also like Neville Longbottom. With Snape, his touching backstory really won me over, the history with Lily.

Jessie
02-07-2008, 01:37 PM
Mine are a toss up between Snape, Luna and Harry.

DisneyDog
02-07-2008, 02:54 PM
I would have said Harry and/or Hermoine. But, after the last novel, I really grew to love Luna and Neville. They really came into their own.

Beach Club Babe
02-08-2008, 09:39 AM
Of course I love Harry, but there are too many others to enjoy other than the obvious. I voted for Sirius for many of the same reasons as the above poster, and the fact that he just fascinates me. I do also love Neville as well!

Dragongirlx
02-08-2008, 10:00 AM
Fred and George Wealey definatley
Make me laugh when ever I read the books:)

mjm
02-08-2008, 10:10 AM
I voted for Ron. I think he's a lot like me. Or, I like to think I'm a lot like him. ;)

Kind of bumbly, but loyal to his friends.

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-08-2008, 01:37 PM
I picked Hermoine.....she's sassy!

dlpmikki
02-08-2008, 05:27 PM
I voted for Minerva because she was consistently good as a character through all the books - stern, brave, intelligent, witty and a great teacher!

DisneyFreak23
02-08-2008, 06:43 PM
My vote goes to Mister Ronald Weasley! so lovable! Although, the close second, as someone mentioned before, was Luna Lovegood......"I think I'll go have some..... Pudding"

disneydeb
02-10-2008, 07:51 PM
My favorite is Hagrid. He is such a lovable teddy bear!

RAIDER
02-11-2008, 08:08 AM
I voted for Hagrid

mtown71
02-11-2008, 11:07 AM
Like a couple others, I almost couldn't choose. I grew to love all of the characters & I cried reading that last book. I loved all of the Weasleys. With each book, the characters just grew to be admired. Neville & Luna were faves too.

alphamommy
02-11-2008, 12:37 PM
As much as I love all the characters, I'd have to pick Neville as my favorite. I just always found myself rooting for him because of the situation with his parents.

Someone else mentioned Snape, and I have to agree that he kept things interesting. When his back story finally came out, it made him even more interesting and more complex. I can't say he was my favorite, but he did lend a lot to the story.

My MIL says our daughter is like Hermione - bookish, but still fun. That's who she was for last Halloween!

Tammy

Dopey's Girl
02-11-2008, 11:09 PM
I love, love, love Fred and George...they are such fun!

I voted for Hermione though. She's smart, but not afraid to show it, sassy, and loyal to those she loves. All the things us girls should aspire to be! I just think she's a great character!

threeh
02-14-2008, 01:57 PM
I picked Ron Weasley.
He is soo funny in the books, I just love his replies to things( like fixing Malfoy the blond bouncing ferret in his mind) and the whole not figuring out he lurves Hermoine until the 7th book. Hurrah!!:cloud9: