PDA

View Full Version : December 08 help?

Deesdisney
02-07-2008, 11:08 AM
I just got back from WDW for 3 lovely weeks. Now I am trying to make res. for Disneyland in Dec. Does anyone know if there has been specials in dec. and how crowded it is the week before Christmas? Thank you.:cloud9:

NotaGeek
02-07-2008, 11:45 AM
I just got back from WDW for 3 lovely weeks. Now I am trying to make res. for Disneyland in Dec. Does anyone know if there has been specials in dec. and how crowded it is the week before Christmas? Thank you.:cloud9:

It will be PACKED the week before Christmas. That is the first week that schools are out, and I was at DLR that week this past December. Luckily I have an AP and visit the park all year so I didn't feel the need to get on every ride. In fact, I didn't ride 1 single ride in DCA ... it was totally a holiday trip enjoying the atmosphere and my friends. If you are going, pack patience because it was kind of crazy.

Any specials on rooms end the 14th, as that next week is when the full holiday crowds hit hard. If you can, try for the 1st week of the month, it's usually really dead, but all the holidays stuff is going on.

Deesdisney
02-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Thank you. I had thought about going at the end close to Christmas but that is out. Maybe we can go early. It has been a long time since I went at Christmas can you tell me what special events they have at Christmas time? Also is it worth the money for the dinning plans? Does it cost the same amount for the Charater meals if you pay cash or is it a discount on the dinning plan? Thank you again.