PDA

View Full Version : Passholder parkhopping and parking...

stitchingirl
02-07-2008, 07:45 AM
Hi guys!
DH and I are passholders :mickey: now and we are going to the 'world tomorrow allllll daaaayyy! :number1:

We are planning on starting out at Animal Kingdom since neither of us have been on Expedition Everest, but then we're probably going to stop by MK or Epcot. We have supper reservations at DHS, at the Sci-Fi dine in theater. So, with all of the parkhopping, where would you recommend parking? We don't want to spend our whole day waiting for buses, but don't want to spend all day looking for parking either!

I had the thought of parking at downtown disney and catching a bus straight into the parks, but I don't know if they even have buses that go straight from the DD to the parks, without via a resort stop first. Is it possible to park at the TTC and then catch buses or monorails into the various parks from there? Or would we likewise have to go via a resort? :confused:

Many thanks!

CanadianWDWFan
02-07-2008, 09:10 AM
You are right, they don't have buses that run from DTD to the parks.

What we do is we drive between the parks. This way we always have our car close by. You can get around the parking lots by using the trams, so walking won't be an issue if you have to park in the back corner of the lots. We have done the bus transfer between parks but found it to be slow and crowded.

Enjoy your day at the parks!

DDuck66
02-07-2008, 10:48 AM
Do you have the Premium Annual Pass or the Florida Resident Pass. If you have the AP, then parking is free anywhere, if not you will have to pay the $11.
We usually park at the TTC when we are going to hop for one day, but most of the time we drive to each park to cut down on the wait time for busses etc... That way we can hit, MK or Epcot via the monorail, or grab a bus to AK or DHS. Eithre way, give yourselves about an hour to get from park to park and you should be fine.