PDA

View Full Version : Chef Mickey's

Keneva
02-06-2008, 10:11 PM
We are considering Chef Mickey's for a character breakfast for our 6 Year old DD and our 3 year old DS. What do the parents do during this "event". Is it just like a regular breakfast where the whole family sits down or is it mainly for kids where the parents watch from a distance?

IloveDisney71
02-06-2008, 10:14 PM
The whole family sits together, just like a regular restaurant. The characters come to each table. Make sure you keep your camera handy. And make sure you get some pictures of the adults with the characters too!:mickey:

Darbylew
02-06-2008, 11:28 PM
When we did it they had a big buffet for
breakfast. We all sat together and enjoyed
the food and the characters. I think you will
have a lot of fun - we did. :mickey:
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK
THE FIRST WEEK IN APRIL. :D

joanna71985
02-07-2008, 03:01 PM
We are considering Chef Mickey's for a character breakfast for our 6 Year old DD and our 3 year old DS. What do the parents do during this "event". Is it just like a regular breakfast where the whole family sits down or is it mainly for kids where the parents watch from a distance?

Everyone sits together. It is a buffet meal.

GrmGrninGost
02-07-2008, 06:31 PM
It's a buffet style meal for the entire family. I feel certain you will all have a great time! It's my families favorite breakfast spot ever! The characters move from table to table as you eat. When they get to your table they will sign autographs and pose for photos! It is a blast for the whole family! I'm not sure who loves it more, my wife and I or the kids! :mickey:

ncrohrs
02-07-2008, 08:59 PM
I agree with all the posters, its a blast! Great character interaction. We had every character come by us at least once. They also break out into song every 20 minutes or so and encourage everyone to wave their napkins. Its cute and a lot of fun! We'll be going again in a week!

Nicole

krorx
02-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Definitely try Chef Mickey's. You'll love it and so will your kids. You have Mickey, Minnie usually and when we were there it was Goofy and Chip and Dale. The food was pleniful (buffet) and quite good. :D

mouseketeer mom
02-08-2008, 01:50 PM
Chef Mickeys is so much fun. We've had breakfast there twice. Once was planned, the other was spontaneous! We were staying at the Contemporary in November and had a room a few floors above Chef Mickeys. Each and every time we walked to and from our room we had the pleasure of seeing the characters, smelling the food and hearing the music. We asked one morning there if they could seat us, and sure enough, they did. Without an ADR! To me, thats the perfect place for your kids, (and you!;)) to meet Mickey Mouse. Its a fun atmosphere, you can't help but get caught up in the excitement. And the food is so delicious, everything from breakfast pizza to Krispy kremes, and everything good in between. You will love it.

Tinkerfreak
02-08-2008, 02:42 PM
We love Chef Mickeys. In fact we eat here every year when we go. This year I had suggested that maybe we try something new because I thought the family might be sick of it and my DH who is a really serious guy and doesn't usually have much to say about what I select for ADR's had a fit when he thought we wouldn't be doing this. I was so surprised. It is just such a fun atmosphere it brings out the kid in everyone. The food is really good too.