PDA

View Full Version : Questions about MNSSHP?

Princess2BsMom
02-06-2008, 03:49 PM
Just wondering around what date the MNSSHP usually started? How does it work? I know that you have to get another ticket for it. What time does it begin and end? How much have the tickets been in the past? Does all the adults dress up or is it usually just kids? My daughter is 4 years old --- I think that she would like it!!
Thanks! :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
02-06-2008, 08:00 PM
Click here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp) to go to the Info Central MNSSHP page. It'll tell you all you need to know.

I should note that right now the 2007 dates are still posted. The 2008 tickets will go on sale probably early May. It'll be posted on the Intercot front page as soon as it happens.

biodtl
02-07-2008, 11:07 AM
Does all the adults dress up or is it usually just kids? My daughter is 4 years old --- I think that she would like it!!
There are more kids, but still a good number of adults that dress up (We did)

Your daughter will love it, I think. We all did and we were 2, 9, 10, 38, 40, 46 and 47 years old - everyone had a great time.

Meghan
02-07-2008, 04:29 PM
If you go, definatly dress up! I've always gone in costume and its super fun that way. The party will probably be from 7pm-12am. It's most important to do the parade and fireworks, as those are unique offerings just for the party, and they're both great! If the rest of the entertainment appeals to you, check that out to. Trick or Treating is of course fun (you tend to get more candy towards the end of the night), and a real highlight is taking pictures with characters. You see, they're in costume too!

Princess2BsMom
02-07-2008, 05:25 PM
What time can you get into the park with your MNSSHP hard ticket? I was trying to decide if I needed to use up one of my base tickets to go early or if I could just use the MNSSHP ticket. Thanks!:mickey:

PNWmom
02-07-2008, 08:06 PM
You can enter the park with just your party ticket as early as 4:00 pm.