PDA

View Full Version : In which order would you book these ADRs?

chefmickey3
02-06-2008, 01:27 PM
We are approaching our 180 day mark for our 10 day August trip. In which order would you make the following ADRs based on difficulty of getting an ADR.

Wilderness Lodge for 5:30 dinner
Chef Mickey's for 6:00 dinner
O'Hana's for 5:45 dinner
Hoop de doo Revue for 5pm dinner
Crystal Palace for 8am breakfast
Cinderella's Royal Table for 6pm dinner

Thanks for your opinions. I will be making them 10 days out. I know that if I don't get something that far out I can call back at exactly 180 days out for that ADR, but it would be great to get what we want the first try!

PinKy
02-06-2008, 01:31 PM
I would start with Cinderella's Royal Table and End with Hoop De Doo Revue!

Goofyjrzgrl
02-06-2008, 02:22 PM
I would start at Crystal Palace for breakfast to get myself in the Disney atmosphere and start the trip off right! (I love Pooh Bear)

Then Hoop Dee Doo and end with Cinderella's castle to end it on such a wonderful note! What better way to end your trip then at Cinderella's castle?! (Or unlimited Beer and sangria at the Hoop Dee Doo.. whichever you prefer! ;) )

chefmickey3
02-06-2008, 02:47 PM
I thought my message may be misunderstood. I was asking to order these restaraunts in the order of difficulty to get ADRs. We have the order planned out based on EMH and which parks we plan to be in and other factors. Thanks again!

SurferStitch
02-06-2008, 02:52 PM
Definitely make CRT the very first thing you book. It will be the most difficult to get.

I would then say Chef Mickey's, then Crystal Palace, then 'Ohana. Last one would be Hoop de doo.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-06-2008, 03:00 PM
I agree...CRT first, then Chef Mickey's, then Crystal Palace and then Ohana's and Hoop Dee Doo.

Don't panic too much though...I called at 180 + 10 days, and was able to get everything I wanted at the exact times I wanted. As long as you're on the phone first thing, I'm sure you'll be fine.

lightyearfan
02-06-2008, 03:47 PM
i'll mark down next to each choice:

Wilderness Lodge for 5:30 dinner(2nd)
Chef Mickey's for 6:00 dinner(go here 1st)
O'Hana's for 5:45 dinner(save for last)
Hoop de doo Revue for 5pm dinner(3rd)
Crystal Palace for 8am breakfast
Cinderella's Royal Table for 6pm dinner(4th)

hope this helps

Victor