PDA

View Full Version : Aloha Luau ??

DNS
02-06-2008, 12:01 PM
I have two questions about this dinner show.

1) Is there plenty to eat for vegetarians?
2) Is it entertaining for a 10 year old girl?

Thanks for any help.

mickeymousedabomb
02-06-2008, 12:50 PM
For your questions, yes there is food enough for a vegitarian I believe, any place will be if they know ahead of time too. As for your DD10, yes too! We went for T-Day '07 and my DD11 enjoyed it very much. Although she tends to play shy at times she did not make her way up on the stage, DD5 did though when they asked all the children to come up and learn a few hula dance moves. We sat in Tier 2 and had a great view, off to the stage right a bit but definetly saw everything! Although we won't go again only because we like to think of that as our 2007 Thanksgiving dinner I do recomend it to others who are interested. There are many mixed reviews about every restauraunt out there, so I never judge by those. If we want to try a place then we just go and then come back with the input of our expierence. Good luck and go with your gut instinct!:blush:

DNS
02-07-2008, 02:05 PM
Thanks for the info. I want her to have a very memorable time and wanted some kind of dinner show, or something specific (other than the parks) to really stand out in her mind. She loves scrapbooking and I could imagine a dinner show being something special to add to her vacation scrapbook.