PDA

View Full Version : What is required in the cabins to bring?

kchelsel
02-06-2008, 09:00 AM
We will be staying in the Fortwilderness cabins and from what I have read it sounds like the bedding and towels will be like staying in a hotel? I'm assuming we will not have to bring our own linens? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Thanks, Cheri.

MartyS
02-06-2008, 09:53 AM
For the most part, it's just like staying in a hotel room. Linens and maid service are included. For more info, google Jeff Spencer + Fort Wilderness, there's all the info that you probably need to know there.

busterthebronco
02-06-2008, 01:16 PM
its exactly like a hotel room.
plus they'll clean you bbq grill

wendy*darling
02-07-2008, 09:10 PM
Just bring anything you would bring to a regular hotel room- your clothes, toiletries and personal items.
You do not need to furnish anything- this is by NO means a rustic State Park type of "cabin"- this is a hotel room.
You will have one double bed and a bunk bed with twin mattresses in the bedroom. And in the living room there is a double Murphy bed (pulls down out of the wall).

In addition- you have a nicely stocked, full kitchen.
There is a full sized fridge, a full sized stove, a microwave and a dishwasher (with detergent- and if you don't run it and have dirty dishes, cups, etc in the sink- mousekeeping will run it for you!).
There are 2 coffeemakers- 4 cup and 10 cup- and a starter pack of coffee (which will be replenished each day by mousekeeping)
Plenty of pots and pans, dishes, utensils and glassware for 6 people. Lots of kitchen tools, towels, etc.
And if you need snacks, basic food supplies, etc- the Meadows Trading Post will likely have it.

It really IS a home away from home- which is how Disney classifies it as a resort.