PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Shaped Burgers?!

DisneyFreak23
02-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Ok, so i just had to post what i saw yesterday! I was at the local Jewel-Osco and I saw the most amazing thing! In the freezer aisle was a box of frozen beef patties made to looke like The mickey mouse logo:mickey:! Has anyone else seen these?

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-05-2008, 10:02 PM
We have these too! There is a whole line of "disney" food - the mickey burgers, pooh-shaped crackers and cookies, mickey and friends apple slices, there are tons of them...we haven't tried it yet though, so I can't comment on the taste.

chrisb26
02-05-2008, 10:17 PM
We got the Mickey Hamburgers they are very good! I thought that was great when we saw them and bought them. They were the perfect size and tasted great! I was actually going to post about them.

SgtTigger
02-05-2008, 10:38 PM
OK where can I find this in the south??????

I have never seen this...........

Now I just have to go find this........

:cop: :tigger:

TexasPrincessAurora
02-05-2008, 10:55 PM
Here in Texas you can find them at both Super Wal Marts and Super Targets. And perhaps Brookshires. We have Mickey shaped pizza too. A big hit with my DS!

MomPoppins
02-06-2008, 12:04 AM
DH just now walked in the door from a trip to WalMart....Mickey pizzas in hand! DD will be thrilled!

jodijo
02-06-2008, 12:27 AM
pooh-shaped crackers and cookies.

:laughing::silly::haha:
Sorry, it is late and I am tired but I couldn't help but laugh!!!!

DisneyDudet
02-06-2008, 12:47 AM
The last place I saw them was at Wal-Mart.

They also have Mickey Pasta too, for all of you who like the Mickey pasta at the parks, but don't want to buy it or even eat it after you bought it!

Note: Don't try the Mac n Cheese recipe on the box of the pasta. It is NOT right AT ALL! I would stick to your own recipe or find one online.

jennbunn
02-06-2008, 12:51 AM
supertarget here in mn have them. my son said they are not half bad. which his way of saying they are good. :thumbsup:

Dragongirlx
02-06-2008, 07:07 AM
I doubt you can get these in the UK but if anyone sees them can they let me know :mickey:

goofysbabe
02-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Here in Indiana at Wal-Mart & Kroger we have all kinds of "Disney" foods, fruit (with Disney logo) hamburgers, pizza, chicken nuggets, trail mix, peanut butter the list just goes on and on. I do not buy them - I try to budget shop and they cost a little bit more than store brands. I'm saving the difference for my Disney trip! I'd rather see it in real life ;)

Bethis26fan
02-06-2008, 08:30 AM
I've seen them at wal-mart, but wouldn't get them cause I wasn't sure of the taste. We are having my nephew a mini b-day party when he's down at the end of the month maybe we can do those instead of hot dogs. Since we are taking him to see Mickey in oct.

Laughin' place
02-06-2008, 04:06 PM
I just bought a box of the mickey burgers this week, to have when we celebrate 100 days till Disney (we are at 115 today !). Found them at Jewel - Osco in IL. I will look at the box to see if I can find any identifying info that can be passed along to others who are looking for them.:eat:

TinkiTime1989
02-06-2008, 04:10 PM
We have them here in Georgia too!! And they're actually pretty good. I also have a Mickey Cheese Pizza in the freezer and Tigger Tails Pasta. :mickey:

DisneyTwirler13!
02-06-2008, 07:16 PM
We have the hamburger patties in Super Targets here in Orlando. Have yet to see Mickey Mouse head shaped buns for the burgers...