PDA

View Full Version : Disney Related Recipes?

The Flying Dutchman
02-05-2008, 08:52 PM
Hey all-
The last time we were at the World, we picked up a mickey shaped cookie cutter. The Mrs. enjoys making sugar cookies and has used the cutter a couple of different times now.
It got me wondering if anyone has any Disney related recipes that they enjoy enough to share with the rest of us.

I look forward to your replies and recipes! :mickey:

DisneyTwirler13!
02-05-2008, 09:54 PM
We like to make pancakes shaped like Mickey's head. You just make one big pancake with two little ones on either side with one ladle of batter (a little goes a loooong way...). Sometimes we put chocolate chips or blueberries in as eyes, a nose, and a smile.

diznee_buzz
02-05-2008, 10:13 PM
I have the cookie cutter, too! we love it!

We had a Mickey-themed party for DS's 3rd birthday last summer. I baked a regular size cake (one layer), then got a 4-inch cake pan and baked the "ears". I decorated with white icing, and then black sprinkles. It was a hit!!

Beast_fanatic
02-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Here's a link to the Disney Recipes in Info Central (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/recipes/default.asp) - enjoy!

Flower
02-05-2008, 11:52 PM
I just bought the red silicon Mickey's to make pancakes, and the black metal Mickeys for eggs, and I have an old silhouette Mikey cookie cutter.

Last week DS was not feeling well and wanted a peanut butter & jam sandwich. I used the metal egg forms and pressed them into the sandwich to form Mickeys - he loved it and ate them up!!!

Dragongirlx
02-06-2008, 07:09 AM
We have the cookie cutter too and used it to make christmas cookies to hang on our tree.

My sister loves the Mickey kitchenware. is there any new stuff in the parks this year does anyone know?