PDA

View Full Version : P&P AP Fireworks viewing...

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-05-2008, 07:59 PM
SO I reserved a spot for the 26th for the AP priority seating or whatever they are calling it for the P&P Party. It says across from the Plaza Restaurant at the Swan something and other...

Where is the Plaza Restaurant, is anyone else going on the 26th, and have any other APers on here signed up for the viewing on this date?

me...
02-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Hey Rach,

The Plaza Resturant is the one if you're looking down main street towards the train station it is on the left on the end of the street. It's right across the street from Casey's Corner. I'm thinking it's that seating area down by the water because that's what they usually use for private events.

Hope all is well darlin! -Christie

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-05-2008, 10:18 PM
Thank-yah ma'am! Emma is so excited about doing the party again... I guess once wasn't enough...lol

rjmdds
02-06-2008, 06:53 PM
Is there a P&P Party on 4/26 ?????? This was not one of the original listed dates. Even when I spoke to a CM today she only said 4/23 and 5/2. This would be great news. Please confirm this for me!

rjmdds
02-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Sorry. i just realized you said just the 26th. You never mentioned April. It was just my wishful reading!

GoofyScooter
02-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Watch the P&P Fireworks near the ice cream parlor on main street (across from Casey's Corner). We were there last February and a CM told us that is where the crew that created the P&P fireworks viewed the fireworks from. You'll have the creators view of the fireworks.

FlaTinkRAMESAM
02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Sorry. i just realized you said just the 26th. You never mentioned April. It was just my wishful reading!

yeah, sorry, it's for Feb... :-(