PDA

View Full Version : Resort busses

Cindy'smom
02-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Does anyone know exactly how early the resort busses start running? Does it vary? On our last trip we asked at the front desk and the castmemeber was very vague and non-commital. I'm "one of those" that needs to be at the park gates 1/2 hour before opening to be happy. I thought I'd ask those in the know. Thanks!:mickey:

MickeyChick
02-05-2008, 07:10 PM
I was told that the busses start running at 6 am every morning.

DreamFinder2
02-06-2008, 02:10 PM
From another website: "...buses start running approximately 1 hour before park opening..."

They may extend that during busier times, but it seems like 1 hour is what I've heard around Intercot, too.

Bottom line...check w/ your consierge or lobby host when you check in. If you get another vague answer, ask someone else ;).

tyandskyesmom
02-06-2008, 03:43 PM
There is an early morning bus that comes around for guests who have early morning ADRs and appointments and such but from what I was told, they have a list of the ADRs made and the only rfrequest the hotels where people are. And we were told to be out waiting 45 minutes before our ADR. The first time we did the 45 minutes and the one family in front of us told us we just missed a bus...we were almost late for our ADR. After that we arrived an hour early and and had no problem arriving early for our ADRs and BBB appointment.