PDA

View Full Version : Private Club in WDW?

KAT1811
02-05-2008, 04:44 PM
DH was wtching a Travel Channel special on Disneyland and Club 33 (their private club in the park for members only) was shown. Does anyone know of anything similar in WDW? If so where is it and how does one become a member of such an exclusive club?

SBETigg
02-05-2008, 05:38 PM
I've heard that there is no club of the sort in WDW. Maybe they were just trying to keep me out. :secret:

KAT1811
02-05-2008, 05:56 PM
I've heard that there is no club of the sort in WDW. Maybe they were just trying to keep me out. :secret:

Looks like they are trying to keep me out too!!! LOL!!!

jillluvsdisney
02-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Yes, it really does exist and it is as Disneyland.
Do a google search for Disneyland and Club 33 and you should find something. I have been on a web site before that had the coolest pictures of the interior of the club.

I think there's a waiting list and you have to have another member sponsor you also. It is also VERY expensive.

SBETigg
02-05-2008, 07:08 PM
Yes, it really does exist and it is as Disneyland.
Do a google search for Disneyland and Club 33 and you should find something. I have been on a web site before that had the coolest pictures of the interior of the club.

I think there's a waiting list and you have to have another member sponsor you also. It is also VERY expensive.

But that one is in Disneyland, the one Kat referenced. She asked if there was one at Disney World. Are you saying there's one at WDW, too? Because there is not one at the World as far as I can find?