PDA

View Full Version : Viewing Hallowishes - from outside the MK

kathiep
02-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Suggestions wanted:

We are going to be in the World again September. We went to MNSSHP last year & loved it, but probably won't be doing it again.

I would however, like to watch Hallowishes again, even if we can't hear the music.

Anyone have any good locations for viewing the fireworks if you aren't inside the MK?

As of now, we're staying at CSR, although that might change.

Can we make reservations to eat at the Poly and then watch the fireworks from the beach?

sillyolbear
02-05-2008, 05:02 PM
The Poly beach is a good spot. The boat dock at the GF isn't bad either. If you want to splurge, California Grill's observation deck gives a great view and the music, too.

Meghan
02-05-2008, 05:36 PM
The beach at the Polynesian offers a great view of the fireworks. You can also see good from inside 'Ohana and from California Grill.

Kerry823
02-05-2008, 08:20 PM
We watched them last year from the benches at the dock at the Grand Floridian. We could not hear the music but the fireworks were great. I prefer Hallowishes over any fireworks that I have seen at Disney...ever.

crltkcagle
02-05-2008, 09:13 PM
IDK but we are going back in September too and are definetly headed back to the halloween party! Halloween is my favortie holiday and disney is my favorite place so a combo of the two make me estatic! does anyone know the dates for the parties this year?

:mpumpkin::bat::pumpkin::ghost::blackcat: