PDA

View Full Version : 180 days out

florida girl
02-05-2008, 02:56 PM
I have never been one to book a dining reservation 180 days away from our trip, however next time DD will be almost 3 and I will be trying for a princess meal. If I want to make a priority seating for say Dec 3rd, do I just count back 6 months or do you really count back on the calendar 180 days? I know would be within a few days of June 3rd, but maybe not exact.

Tygger7
02-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Just plug in your trip dates to the dining planner on Intercot's Info Central. It's a spreadsheet that will help you organize all your dining reservations, and it will give you the date you need to call in. I used it for my upcoming trip and it works great! :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
02-05-2008, 04:23 PM
If I want to make a priority seating for say Dec 3rd, do I just count back 6 months or do you really count back on the calendar 180 days? I know would be within a few days of June 3rd, but maybe not exact.

Yes, it's exactly 180 days, not just 6 months. And given the increase in crowds around that week in December and the popularity of the DDP it would be a good idea to book any other TS restaurants at the same time.