PDA

View Full Version : Attraction/Ride Seating

ljv1975
02-05-2008, 02:49 PM
On rides that have a bench seat like Snow White and Peter Pan will they allow 3 people (DH, me and DD2) to sit all together? From pictures I have seen of the ride vehicles it seems that we could all fit - DD is pretty small! I just wondered what rides we will ave to be split up on? I know Dumbo for sure only seats 2, but what else? Thanks a lot!

SAnderson70769
02-05-2008, 02:53 PM
In my experience when we took our 2 year old they let us all 3 ride on Snow White, Pooh, & Peter Pan because she took up so little room! If not, you could always sit right behind each other on POOH (there are 2 benches to each honey pot) and Snow White. Also, read up in Info Central about the Baby Swap!

Have Fun!

EmiB
02-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Haha, it's not problem to them to fit three people in a row.

On recent trips, CMs have made me squeeze in a row with my parents on Winnie the Pooh, and then two friends and I in a row on Splash Mountain...

I always found it strange, because the cars are obviously not meant to fit three adults. I was practically on my friend's lap...and I have the ride picture to prove it.

krorx
02-05-2008, 05:56 PM
We have squeezed into those rides with 3 with little problem. Since your DD is small, you should be fine. :)