PDA

View Full Version : This Weather! Leaving in 3 days!

bshaw96
02-05-2008, 01:34 PM
I can't believe it. It is 70 degrees and sunny here in NC right now. It is gorgeous!!!!! And the best part...I just checked the weather for Orlando when we'll be at the world (8-15) and it will be almost exactly like this if nothing changes. It's like mother nature is teasing me with a sneak preview... I am soooo ready to leave! :cloud9:

baby minnie's mommy
02-05-2008, 01:43 PM
No kidding! I just bugged DH the other day about a day trip up to MK. This weather makes me long to be walking around at Disney...:thumbsup:

Tinkerfreak
02-05-2008, 02:08 PM
Well as I sit here looking out the window at the snow coming down and the weather forcasts freezing rain or snow every day this week except Thursday I have to admit I am JEALOUS!!!!!! I hope you have a great trip. We have had so many storms this year I can't believe it. The towns had used up 80% of their storm budgets by the end of December and we have been getting slammed it seems like every few days with either snow or ice. The kids will be making up snow days until July at this point.
DH and I were surposed to be leaving for a Mommy and Daddy only trip on Friday but my Dad had a stroke back in December so we had to cancel it.
So please think of me when you are there and have a little extra fun just for me. I will anxiously await your trip report when you come back.
HAVE FUN!!!!

lwhan4
02-05-2008, 02:11 PM
My family will also be there the 8th - 15th. I have been watching the Orlando forecast everyday. It's looking like we may get great weather now. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I'm so anxious to leave winter behind for a week!:cool:

Strmchsr
02-05-2008, 02:32 PM
It's still looking kind of iffy for Feb 13-15. Somewhere in there it still looks like a pretty good storm system is coming through. However, that's voodooland. Don't trust anything beyond Feb 12 right now.

vicster
02-05-2008, 03:07 PM
I am sooooooooo jealous. We're expecting anywhere from 7 - 13 inches of snow tonite. I could go for a little Disney magic.

bshaw96
02-05-2008, 04:14 PM
I am sooooooooo jealous. We're expecting anywhere from 7 - 13 inches of snow tonite. I could go for a little Disney magic.

Well, if I weren't on my way to Disney, I'd be jealous. I soooo love snow (though not quite 13 inches!). We hardly ever get any hear in eastern NC. Maybe a dusting every now and then.

vizsla
02-06-2008, 05:25 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

korkelsmom
02-07-2008, 01:37 PM
That is so funny!! I live in Eastern NC and the weather is gorgeous and I am going to Disney 2/15-02/23 and I am in the voodooland of the weather forecast right now...be glad when it's closer so I know what to pack...a little of everything is hard to pack.

pdrlkr
02-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: