PDA

View Full Version : AAA Diamond Ratings at WDW Resorts

buzz2001
02-05-2008, 08:30 AM
"Walt Disney World Resort recently earned its fourth and fifth four-diamond distinctions from the American Automobile Association (AAA). Disney's Contemporary Resort and Disney's Polynesian Resort joined Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts and Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa with their own official four-diamond ratings for 2008. The AAA diamond rating process is considered North America's premier hotel and restaurant rating system. "Earning these awards requires a great deal of work and dedication by our resort Cast Members," said Kevin Myers, vice president of Walt Disney World Resorts. "Most importantly, it lets our Guests know that they are staying at one of our very best Disney resorts and that we take great pride in the outstanding service we provide.""

So, now all three monorail resorts are four diamond hotels.

tikiman
02-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Actually the Polynesian earned the 4th Diamond in February 2007. Just after that the Beach Club lost its 4th.

They had to work hard on improving I a few areas to earn that diamond.

splashtest
02-05-2008, 10:32 AM
I'm staying at the beach Club in April. What caused the resort to "lose a diamond"? Is it simply because it is due for updates? I know the Poly has just completed theirs, most likely resulting in finally earning their 4th diamond.

Hammer
02-05-2008, 03:28 PM
This is already being discussed in the News forum, so I am going to close this thread