PDA

View Full Version : Tink Baby Stuff

IloveJack
02-05-2008, 07:39 AM
Dh and I found out recently that we're going to have a baby! :cloud9: We've decided that if it's a girl, we'd like to do the nursery in Tinkerbell. However, I'm having trouble finding Tink baby stuff. I'm really just looking for bedding/decorations, but haven't seen much at all. Is it out there? Or do we need to find a new theme?

BigRedDad
02-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Our DD is a little older, so we are not in that situation. I am princessed out. We decided to go with the Tinkerbell theme as well. Our DD is 2, so our options are more open. They have plenty of bedding and room decor. We got the paint and wall decorations at Home Depot. Paint, chair rail, wall decorations were only about $200. I bought designer chair railing which cost $100, so it can be done for even less. Bedding can be had for around $80.

As far as nursery stuff goes, I don't know. You can do a search on Google for stuff, but it does not look like it is inexpensive. For the limited time, it is not worth the cost if you ask me. But, if they had it when we had our DD, I would have bought it :)

DisneyTwirler13!
02-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Congratulations!!
I would try Home Depot also. Last time I was there, they even had a Tinkerbell nite-light for sale.
You could also try the Disney shopping website, and Google.
Once again, Congratulations!!