PDA

View Full Version : Gotta love the magic!!!

Caroleh
02-04-2008, 10:41 PM
Last night I had called my niece to ask a question and while we were talking I had asked her about her trip to WDW. She was there for 1 day over the Christmas holiday. She had told me that before they left they had bought an umbrella stroller to put he DD(2 1/2) in instead of taking her good one. While they were eating lunch at Cosmic Rays someone stole her stroller(she didn't leave anything in it because she didn't want it stolen). The CM's in the area were trying to help her find it and when they couldn't they sent her to City Hall. They had given her a coupon for a free stroller. My niece went to The Emporium and received a new umbrella stroller. They continued their trek though the park. They parked the new stroller at IASW and again the new stroller disappeared..it still didn't have anything on it, meanwhile she said people left purchases and purses on their strollers. The CM's in the stroller area helped her again try to find the new stroller and couldn't find it anywhere. One of the CM's kept apologizing for the disappearance and my niece told her it wasn't her fault. The CM gave her a stroller to use to head back up to City Hall and the whole party Express passes. My niece went back to City Hall and they gave her another new stroller. She was SO impressed with WDW and she loved it before all this. She said they used the stroller they gave her at IASW and left the new one for when they got home. All she was hoping for after the first one disappeared was a reduced rate for renting one.

She said she was more upset when the second disappeared more then the first one, since she had paid $15 for it. She couldn't believe that someone would take a stroller with nothing in it then take one with purses and purchases in it. She said she was so worried that her money or camera would disappear if she left them in the stroller.

Don't you love WDW when it comes to pleasing the customers?

AbeeNormal
02-05-2008, 01:11 AM
What a great story - Thanks so much for sharing.:mickey:

DisneyDudet
02-05-2008, 04:29 AM
Don't you love WDW when it comes to pleasing the customers?

Yes! I love it when they do everything they can for you. One of the reasons I love going!