PDA

View Full Version : Where to Get Key Lime

beksy
02-04-2008, 01:19 PM
I love key lime pie and since we aren't planning on leaving WDW this trip I really need to find some inside! Where do you all suggest getting key lime pie or other key lime desserts? Also, can I go into a restaurant and just order a dessert to go without an ADR or sitting down? TIA!! :mickey:

Tygger7
02-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Best Key Lime Pie I had was at the Crystal Palace dinner buffet. Yes, all you can eat KLP...heavenly. This wouldn't be an option for a "dessert only" meal, and the way the menus change, I'm not sure who else has KLP now. Check out the menus on InfoCentral, and I'm sure other posters will be along with add'l input. I honestly have no idea if you could get a table for dessert only or how long that would take....but if you can get in to Crystal Palace, it's great food and unlimited desserts! :cloud9:

MissT
02-04-2008, 02:34 PM
If you are going to Rainforest Cafe either in DTD or AK, they have a fantastic Key Lime Pie. & it is big enough to be called dinner! :cloud9:

Kairi_7378
02-04-2008, 04:04 PM
You can get a personal key lime pie at Flame Tree BBQ as a dessert.

ElenitaB
02-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Olivia's at OKW offers a Key Lime Tart, and Wolfgang Puck Cafe has Key Lime Pie as does the Grand Floridian Cafe (a mini version). But I'm really interested in trying Narcossee's Key Lime Creme Brulee!

Crow
02-04-2008, 07:17 PM
Ill need to find some when im down there in a few wks

laprana
02-05-2008, 10:25 AM
The Boardwalk Bakery had key lime pie when we were there last summer. My mom had it and she said it was great. Not sure if they have the same thing all the time, but that might be a good place to check if that's all you want to eat.