PDA

View Full Version : Pirates & Princess Party

SAnderson70769
02-04-2008, 12:00 PM
Looking for any feedback - we've been to MVMCP and had a blast. Are the P&P Parties extremely crowded? Is this worth it to get in some good riding time without long lines? Are the fireworks much different than Wishes? I'm thinking my 5YO Princess would love it! Any feedback is appreciated!

Disney Doll
02-04-2008, 12:08 PM
We went last Feb and had a blast. There were no crowds and almost all the rides were walk on. That of course was the first year for the party and I feel like it may have still been somewhat undiscovered. Not sure how crowds are this year. The parade and the fireworks were well done. I bet if you look on you-tube you can find videos of the fireworks. I highly recommend the PnP Party!

ltam16
02-04-2008, 12:11 PM
We went in August right before labor day. The parade was nice, but the electrical parade is much better! The fire works were spectacular, but my kids 6 & 8 thought they were too loud! It was crowded for the parade andfireworks and the extra things like meeting the characters. The ride lines were fantastic! My kids liked getting the candy & necklaces. I don't know if I'd spend the money again on the same party. But we were glad we did it once and definetly thought it was worth it for the ride lines and the fireworks were something!

I believe
02-04-2008, 12:18 PM
YES! you should go. We went this past Saturday night.(2/2) It was so much fun. The crowds were pretty light. We only had 10 minute waits, at the most, for the rides. The longer waits were for Jack Sparrow meet and greet and for a photo in front of Cinderella's carriage.
The parade was beautiful!! The fireworks were the best I have ever seen. I would go back in a heartbeat!:cloud9:

Contemporary Gal
02-04-2008, 02:15 PM
I would highly recommend it to anyone. :thumbsup:We went 1/21/08 and again on 1/26/08 and we had a great time! We were there mainly for the rides and the fireworks. There were no lines for the rides at all with the exception of Peter Pan but it's the shortest line I've ever seen for Peter Pan and since there were no fast passes, it moved very quickly. Everything else we rode was walk on. The fireworks were awesome. It was a more elaborate show than Wishes. At points in the show they were setting off fireworks in a 180 degree arc around the park. All in all, the parties were the highlight of our trip.

I did read somewhere else that if you were there for the character meet and greets you should expect a 45 - 60 minute wait however we didn't have any interest in the characters so didn't witness that for ourselves.

Darin M
02-04-2008, 11:33 PM
My GF and I went to the P&P party at the end of last August, and there were no lines at all. I mean that literally. We did not have to wait for any attraction. Also when the parade came by we were able to see it perfectly, as there was no one in front of us. It was a great time all together, and not only do I endorse the P&P party, but I am trying to go again this August.