PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Snacks.

Marker
02-02-2008, 06:51 PM
So, if you're going to be watching the Super Bowl, what will you be eating.

We'll be setting a taco bar. All the fixin's for tacos. And of course a variety of personal beverage choices, some peanuts, chips and salsa. MMMM, can't wait.

kakn7294
02-02-2008, 07:18 PM
We're doing tacos as well but for dinner, not as a snack. We probably won't eat anything during the game because we'll have dinner just before kick-off. It's only the 4 of us - we don't do Super Bowl parties.

BostonChic
02-02-2008, 08:13 PM
I'm going to make pizza :tasty: and our company is bringing chips n salsa :thumbsup:

daparish
02-02-2008, 09:50 PM
I ordered a tray of finger sanwiches and a platter of fried chicken strips. I plan on fixing mini sausages in barbcue sauce and we also will have cupcakes and cookies and king cake (to celebrate Mardi Gras).

Wrigley
02-02-2008, 11:06 PM
We are getting together with a bunch of friends and having a "make your own nachos" bar and italian beef sandwiches. We will also have a ton of the normal snacks-popcorn, chips and dip, etc.

scottgr
02-02-2008, 11:15 PM
We are cooking sausage and peppers, Wings, Shrimp, baked clams, hot onion dip and cold onion dip......YUMMMMM.....going needs some tums tomorrow night. We love to go all out :mickey:

tinksmom02
02-02-2008, 11:58 PM
I bought chips and stuff to make dip, a veggie platter, cocktail franks, and stuff to make these pinwheel appy things. We may order pizza if that's not enough...it'll just be a few of us, though, to watch the Giants win!!! :fingers:

jennbunn
02-03-2008, 12:26 AM
ds and i are hanging at home while dh goes out with the guys. we are going to eat subway's and snack on cheese and crackers and salsa and chips. also got the cutest giants cupcakes at work today. since my packers didn't make. go giants!!!!!

PirateLover
02-03-2008, 01:00 AM
We are going to a small party. There will be baby back ribs, hot wings, pizza bagels and rolls, a variety of chips, and Miller Lite.:thumbsup:

joanna71985
02-03-2008, 01:06 AM
We're hosting a party at my house. Here's what we're having to eat:
*4 subs (2 Italian, 1 Turkey, and 1 Ham/Turkey/Roast Beef)
*drinks (mostly non-alcoholic)
*variety of chips
*sour cream and onion dip
*salsa
*pigs in a blanket
*mini-pizza bagels
*BBQ chicken wings
*veggie platter
*deserts

Melanie
02-03-2008, 02:28 AM
I think we'll have breakfast. :)

MissStyles
02-03-2008, 09:23 AM
DBF Bob will be making 2 homemade pizzas -

the first one will be white with fresh mozzarella, garlic, mushrooms, broccoli and black olive tapenade

the second will be a hawaiian :papple:

He's also making mango salsa and I'm baking my own tortilla chips.

For dessert, we got some yummy lemon squares and canollis! :cloud9:

I hope I'm not too nervous to eat........!!!!

merlinmagic4
02-03-2008, 09:49 AM
I'm hoping people will want some girl scout cookies for dessert! I'm on my way to stand outside of Walmart in the freezing cold to try and sell some more with my daughter!

tinkwest
02-04-2008, 11:46 AM
3 kinds of sushi
tofu
poke
kamaboko
kalua pork
gau gee
teriyaki beef sticks
miso chicken
shrimp tempura
2 kinds of octopous