PDA

View Full Version : So How Do You Reminisce.....?

jeddalynn
02-02-2008, 04:32 PM
:):)I get tired of looking at the pics. from my last trip. What do you do when you're feeling nostalgic for WDW?

I'm currently watching "Disneyland, Secrets, Stories and Magic." It helps, but I'd like some other thoughts.

Particular web links or videos you like? Pictures that are online that bring back special memories?:)

BronxTigger
02-02-2008, 05:02 PM
I just start to plan another trip! Even if it's not actually booked yet, I'll start to think about what things I want to do next time. This is usually a combination of past favorites and things I haven't done (yet or in a long time).

Also, I'm perpetually working on a Disney scrapbook. This is not intentional. I'd like to finish them at some point, but life is busy and I scrapbook slowly. So, it turns out I'm always working on one!

Suz36
02-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Lots of Disney music, particularly theme park soundtracks. I can pop in my Wishes CD, close my eyes, and I'm right there!

jeddalynn
02-02-2008, 10:09 PM
I just start to plan another trip! Even if it's not actually booked yet, I'll start to think about what things I want to do next time. This is usually a combination of past favorites and things I haven't done (yet or in a long time).

Also, I'm perpetually working on a Disney scrapbook. This is not intentional. I'd like to finish them at some point, but life is busy and I scrapbook slowly. So, it turns out I'm always working on one!

BronxTigger - LOVE your photos on webshots! They're making me so psyched and I still have to wait three months!!:drama:

My DH got some nice pics on our last trip.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26478531@N00/sets/72157594581440709/