PDA

View Full Version : Why are all the WDW employees.. that way?

danimator
02-02-2008, 04:16 PM
One of the things that won me over as a skeptic who was expecting WDW to essentially be a glorified theme park, was the people and service. The fact that everyone was flawlessly, almost uncannily friendly, knowledgable, and accomodating in a way that you're just totally unaccustomed to anywhere else in the 'real world'. It's instrumental in enveloping you in the WDW environment, and in making the effect of the world seamless.

My question is.. how? To have such consistent service and attitude like this on this scale is absolutely mind-blowing to me. You've got thousands of employees there every day, and everyone always seems like they got up on the right side of the bed. (I'm sure there are gaps, but they're exceptions, not the rule)

So what's the secret? This sort of service is exceptionally rare in service sectors in general, so how do they maintain such a consistent high calibre? Super-rigorous employee screening? Really strict employee training? High turnover?!

Seriously, how do you do it?

Figaro
02-02-2008, 04:35 PM
We've got Mickey Mouse for a manager. Enough said! :mickey: :thumbsup: I personally have Chip n Dale as co-workers... so it's all that much better!! :mickey: I was actually talkin' to Carpet the other day, and he was sayin he heard from Alladin, who heard from Donald, who heard from Roger Rabbit who heard it from Minnie that Mickey personally said that he thinks Disney has the best team out there because we all just have fun with our jobs and Disney makes it fun. :mickey:

danimator
02-02-2008, 04:41 PM
That just raises MORE questions! :mad:

Figaro
02-02-2008, 05:33 PM
That just raises MORE questions! :mad:

For the record... I was bein 100% serious. We all just have fun with our jobs. When were having fun and happy, it rubs off and make you all happy and have fun. Because of the way Disney is, we can overstep the bounds of being just a cashier, host, or even lifeguard, and become something more, someone who can create lasting memories by creating a moment that can't be created anywhere else but here in Disney. Disney is full of magic, even for CMs. When you go to Disney, your open to the possibility of magic happening. When you go to a retail store to buy a t-shirt, your not. That's what makes Disney unique. Disney gives us the power to make magic happen. :mickey:

DisFan01
02-02-2008, 05:52 PM
I've always wanted to work at WDW, and I plan to do that in college...

...that would be a dream come true! :cloud9:

chelleincarolina
02-02-2008, 06:12 PM
They're not "employees" they're Cast Members, part of the "show" and while you could say it's just words it really makes a difference in attitude.

Training is more than just how to work a cash register or where to sweep, and "Traditions" is what makes the difference.

I loved my time on the College Program and someday once the kids are out of the house I'd love to go back to work at Disney again. Being part of the magic everyday, makes you feel magical. :mickey:

PrincessEmmasMommy
02-02-2008, 06:26 PM
I thinkit's Happy Pills. lol :funny:

MrPeetrie
02-02-2008, 06:37 PM
From all I've seen (and read), it takes a special person to be a Disney Cast Member and the Disney Company finds them.

My guess is, just reading many posts on this web site, most on InterCot would make excellent cast members (if you're not already), because we've all bought into the Disney philosophy. We truly are a unique group of people who "Get it." (I'm sure you've been on vacation with others who don't "Get it.")

When I retire from my business, I've ofter said I wanted to work there. I'd love to be part of making the Disney "Magic" for others. I believe those that are working there are in it for the same reasons.

Kerry823
02-02-2008, 06:50 PM
I also am so impressed with the customer service that is provided by Disney. I have said for many years, when I retire, I am moving to Florida and working for Disney. People laugh at me, but I am totally serious! I would love to work at Animal Kingdom or at customer service at one of the Deluxe hotels.

DisFan01
02-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Monorail driver would be a good job for someone that is retired...and it would be pretty simple, yet fun. :mickey:

LCPZA
02-02-2008, 08:29 PM
I would just like to say that Disney has a great staff. (one day when I grow up my dream is to work at Disney) I just got back the other day and I would like to say that "BRANDEN" at the MK (worked on Main Street during the parade and wishes last week) was just wonderful. He made a long day just end perfect. Just make sure when you notice great service tell them thanks and send a little note to Disney about that special someone. IT goes a long way. Oh and by the way do that in your everyday life. I work in the Service industry and people are great at sending a nasty note and horrible at sending those nice little notes.

TheRustyScupper
02-02-2008, 09:45 PM
1) It is actually more of a Group Dynamic.
2) They don't recruit "special" people.
3) Sometimes, they hire if the candidate is still breathing.
4) But, after a period of time, the Group Dynamic kicks in.
5) A few resist, but most get immersed in the spirit.
6) The Dynamics take over, and this is the employee effect you see.

NOTE: From personal observation, this dynamic comes from the bottom-up and not from the top-down. It is the lower level CM's that keep the spirit alive and pass it on to new CM's. It is a marvel to see and experience.

jkj1224
02-02-2008, 10:13 PM
watch out cheerfulness can be contagious...

when you truly have a passion for the company you work for it shows...and besides fireworks at the end of every day aren't a bad benefit either. :mickey:

KevMcNJ
02-02-2008, 10:49 PM
Wife and I were @ WDW just two weeks ago

We arrived @ MK an hour early one morning.

I thought they opened at 8am and not 9am

We had time to kill so after reading all the states and countries in all the bricks I started talking to one of the security guards at the main entrance.
I asked himhow every CM can be so friendly and up beat all the time

HE said not all CMs are so friendly and cheeful but they eventually (and quickly) get moved to overnight work or fill a position where they dont interact with the guests.

WDW1985
02-03-2008, 02:19 AM
I haven't worked for Disney, but I have a few friends that used to and all of them said that 1. They all wanted to work there (big plus when you enjoy what you do) and 2. Disney management demanded a lot of them :drill:, in a good way (i.e., They had to have a strong work ethic). Either point would encourage an employee to do well i think.

:mickey:
wdw1985

Main Street Jim
02-03-2008, 07:50 AM
Like was said earlier, this is a place where the "job" is the fun here ;) It's like "working" at the world's best playground. There *are* a few exceptions (CMs) who come here to "work" and still don't get "it" (the "Disney way"), and it shows with them. I've had my moments (some of you know the predicament I had this past summer...), but yet I turned down a few better-paying jobs to take my place back at the park. I had a cut on my finger a coupla weeks back, stuck a band-aid on it, and the blood (ewww...sorry :D) showed through the band-aid in the form of Mickey ears. My girlfriend told me, "See, I knew you had Disney in your blood!" :D :lol::lol::lol: I got out of the Navy back in 1999 and moved back to Florida *specifically* to work here. I took progressively lower-paying jobs until I went full-time here. I'll be honest - the (cash) pay ain't all that great, but the benefits are OUTSTANDING, and those of you who've met me KNOW that I love this place. I just wish EVERY CM I worked with shared the same attitude, and honestly cared about this place as much as I - or *we* all - do. Traditions - where you learn about the company and the "Disney way" of "guest service" (remember, there are no "customers" at Walt Disney World) - sure ain't what it was when I went through. I was a trainer for several attractions and areas in my time here, and some of the folks (CMs) I've had sure didn't have that Disney attitude...and I would help to try and correct that situation. You guys all deal with (mostly) the front-line Cast only - not with any managers or supervisors or anything like that. That's the majority of our Cast - the front-lines: the ride operators, the cashiers, the food counter Cast, the waiters and waitresses, the front desk at your resort. So when some of those front-line Cast make you smile, let 'em know ;) When the service isn't what you expected, ask to speak to someone in charge, or write a letter, or send an e-mail, immediately after. Even when your service *is* great, do the same thing. Let the Cast know that you were impressed. Make sure you get first and last names of those Cast Members who've touched you and your family. Cast recognition goes a loooooong way here ;)

Most of you who've been coming here for years know that this place sure ain't the way it was years ago, but when you're trying to train 60,000-plus "employees" for the same basic guest service elements, to all share the same attitude, of course some of them just won't get "it". *I* am only one CM. I KNOW what it takes to make you, the guests, smile, and I do what I can. I just hope that we, as in "all of the CM's" that you may run across, can share in making your vacation as great as possible ;)

joanna71985
02-03-2008, 08:05 AM
I was always a huge fan of Disney until I got the opportunity to work here back in 2005 on the CP. Since then I have done 2 more. I plan on doing an additional 2 programs (including this summer) and then go FT at Disney. I don't care about the pay. I just love working there. Who else can say that their boss is a mouse?:D

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-03-2008, 09:52 AM
:mickey: One of my co-workers had a sister who was Meg from Hercules at the World...she said they go through an extensive selection process to make sure they hire the right person and then that person goes through weeks of training....their makeup has to be just right, their signatures have to be consistent...etc....

Marilyn Michetti
02-03-2008, 11:10 AM
If I were young enough, and healthier, I would be "Rosie" at MGM for FREE. Either that, or sing with the Voices of Liberty.

If you have all the money in the world, and hate what you do, you've got nothing. Enough to eat and have a roof over your head goes a long way if you love your job.:thumbsup:

BelleLovesTheBeast
02-03-2008, 12:21 PM
HE said not all CMs are so friendly and cheeful but they eventually (and quickly) get moved to overnight work or fill a position where they dont interact with the guests.

On my last trip I think I met some of those unfriendly CMs. I know someone who works for Disney and has for about 10 years now. She said the same thing. Those that are unfriendly get moved. Also that most of the people who work at Disney do because they love Disney. She moved to Orlando just because she wanted to work for Disney.

Meghan
02-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Part of it I think is the high level of training involved. Cast Members are taught about the magic, the history, and how to treat guests before they even step foot in their work location.

Also, it's not hard to be in a chipper mood when 98% of the guests you deal with are just SO excited to be at Walt Disney World, and SO excited to be at your attraction/restaurant/resort etc. That spirit tends to rub off and make us happy to be there serving you.

DisneyFanaticDargon
02-03-2008, 03:20 PM
As a former CP intern who is now a Campus Representative and looking forward to a future career with Disney, I can honestly say that what made my work experience positive was a combination of excellent training, excellent leadership, and an excellent place to work. There was never a day I woke up and said "I don't want to go to work today." I was also lucky enough to claim myself as a person that enjoyed visiting work on their day off.

Little do the guests realize that the fact that what we do for them actually gets recognized in places like this makes it all worthwhile. Working in attractions I had a variety of tasks to perform but my favorites were always the ones where I got to interact with the guests the most and just chat with them, answer their questions, and see how their day was going.

I've worked in the theme park industry for a few years now, but nothing compares to the work experience I had working at the Disney parks and that was due in no short part to guests such as yourself that appreciate our efforts to go above and beyond your expectations and deliver excellent guest service!

DisFan01
02-03-2008, 03:22 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what type of career are you planning to do with Disney World? Just wondering... :thumbsup:

DisneyFanaticDargon
02-03-2008, 03:34 PM
After I'm done with school I plan on applying for a management internship in operations (preferably in attractions), attempting to get full-time status from said internship and working my way up. Essentially theme park operations is really what I have my eyes on right now.

DisFan01
02-03-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks! :thumbsup:

That's really cool!

I hope I'm not being to nosy or anything, I plan on working at Disney (I'm in 9th grade right now...suprise suprise) in college and make a career out of it.

Could you tell me generally what the themepark operations (person) would do. If you don't know, that's fine.

Just curious (again)... ;)

#1donaldfan
02-03-2008, 04:55 PM
I've said it before and once again, I'll say that once I retire and the kiddies are out....(a couple years later)....I'm going to be a Disney CM....doing what? I'm not sure...I'll sweep streets, sell hot dogs.....whatever it takes for me to see people and try, try, try to make their trip as magical as possible.....just like all the CM's have done for us over the years......!!!

garymacd
02-03-2008, 06:27 PM
I also am so impressed with the customer service that is provided by Disney. I have said for many years, when I retire, I am moving to Florida and working for Disney. People laugh at me, but I am totally serious! I would love to work at Animal Kingdom or at customer service at one of the Deluxe hotels.

My beloved wife wants me to become Chief of Mickey's Fire Department when I retire.

Heck, all I want to do is drive the boats from Port Orleans to Downtown Disney!

Our youngest daughter is exploring the possibility of the college or international program for her final semester. Hope she gets it.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-03-2008, 11:25 PM
It's brainwashing.

No, I was serious.

I love Disney. *twitch*

LOL. Nah, it is a great job. And you meet great people. Not all CM's are great, I work with a lot I don't like and if I was in charge, they wouldn't be there (or they'd be on third shift permanently).

It's not a job for everyone and as it was pointed out before, it takes people who 'get it.' I 'get it' so I love working there. I think I live and breathe Disney, and I miss not being able to go to the parks just to people watch (school work is overloading me).

But I am going there tomorrow after class despite needing to study for my exams for free Dole Whips!!!!!

I plan on skipping my diet that day.

And before anyone plans to attack MK for free Dole Whips, it's a reward to Emporium CM's for having another new record day and week. Yummm!!!

crazeedizneefinatic
02-04-2008, 12:43 PM
I wanna work at the Emporium!!! Free dole whips is enough of an incentive for me, are you hiring??

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Lol, nah. They are cutting back hours at the moment.

poeticeclipse
02-04-2008, 03:51 PM
I'm not a Disney CM but I do know a few. Just by knowing some of them has really shown me just how much WDW has impacted their lives.

It's amazing to know that someone can love what they do SO MUCH and get paid SO LITTLE. Just goes to show you that money isn't everything when a mouse is involved.

Tink#64
02-04-2008, 11:49 PM
I've said it before and once again, I'll say that once I retire and the kiddies are out....(a couple years later)....I'm going to be a Disney CM....doing what? I'm not sure...I'll sweep streets, sell hot dogs.....whatever it takes for me to see people and try, try, try to make their trip as magical as possible.....just like all the CM's have done for us over the years......!!!

OMG! Donald, that's exactly what I was thinking as I was reading all of the replies! I was thinking that I'd love to be one of the popcorn vendors on Main Street or in Epcot! Seeing everyone getting ready for Spectro & Wishes or IllumiNations! Wouldn't that be so cool! DH & I have talked about this many times! He says he'd like to drive one of the the busses. I guess we're just big kids that don't want to ever outgrow the magic! I'd rather share it with others! :cloud9:

DigitalDaredevil
02-05-2008, 02:59 AM
No where on earth have I experienced the great customer service and overall treatment, than at WDW. The job cannot be easy, especially keeping the magical attitude when dealing the many, not so nice guests.
After each trip I pick one CM that excelled and write a letter to WDW giving them the credit they deserved.

Cindy'smom
02-05-2008, 08:59 AM
Last winter I had the need to visit the nurse, and told her that I'd love to work with her and she laughed at me and gave me a sticker. I was serious! Now, if I could just do something about that dang heat and humidity in Florida, perhaps I could work at the World!:mickey:

atruman
02-05-2008, 11:30 AM
Thanks! :thumbsup:

That's really cool!

I hope I'm not being to nosy or anything, I plan on working at Disney (I'm in 9th grade right now...suprise suprise) in college and make a career out of it.

Could you tell me generally what the themepark operations (person) would do. If you don't know, that's fine.

Just curious (again)... ;)

One of the great things about WDW (and the Disney company in general) is all of the different disciplines you can work in here. I work in an office in Celebration, and never get to interact with guests (except during those realy busy times when they ask us to put some time in to help those overworked Cast Members in the park)

At my orientation, I was sitting with someone who was going to be doing ride maintenance, someone who was off to manage Ohana, an accountant for Imagineering, and a woman who was to be taking care of the Elephants at Disney's Animal Kingdom. With me, an eBusiness Analyst, that represents quite a cross-section of different skills and experience.

And as far as the level of customer service? Well, as I said, I don't interact with Guests directly, but some of the stories you hear during your training (Traditions as well as other times) about the impact you can have on a Guest's visit are heartwarming and motivating.

disneydeb
02-05-2008, 11:37 AM
pixie dust :D

EeyoresBestFriend
02-05-2008, 03:39 PM
How can you not enjoy your work, when you are helping people realize dreams and have a blast on their vacation? Now, granted, we are talking a job working with the public, so it will have its moments, but overall,when you believe in your work and enjoy your job ~ it's easy to be fun and friendly.
I would think, probably most of the people who are attracted to Disney's work environment, are already the type of people they want to have work there.
For the CMs who love what they do - we love vacationing with you and a BIG THANK YOU for making every vacation more Magical!:thumbsup:

mrsHerbie53
02-10-2008, 11:05 PM
Yeah, my retirement goal is WDW too... But I just don't think I can deal long-term with all of the strange and icky Florida reptiles.... EEWWWW!!!

Maybe I will lose my mind enough by then to not care...

What a minute...reptiles bother me, but going to work for the most successful rodent in the world doesn't....
:D

JerseyMouse
02-12-2008, 08:23 AM
A few years after DW and I became WDW fanatics, I applied for a part time position at our local Disney Store (When The Disney Store really was the Disney Store). I thought it would be cool to work for the company in some small way, so I popped in and asked for an application, and a few days later I got called back for an interview.

The interview for a holiday-only position for a small retail store in a mall in New Jersey seemed like a 10 minute breeze through. They spent over an hour with me!!!! Asking me such questions as "If Walt were alive, what would you say to him?", and "Who is your favorite character?". the point I am making here is that my knowledge of Disney was important to them. I got a call from one of my references I had put down on my application, she is a great friend of DW's and mine, and she knows how we feel about Disney. She called to tell me the Disney Store called her and asked her if she thought I'd be a good fit there. I have used her as a reference many times over the years, that was the only time someone called her!!

When I got called back from TDS, I was told to come in and speak with the store manager, who then grilled me on even more Disney questions, then offered me the job!!

I enjoyed my time there, and what I took away from the whole experience was that they really seemed to care about who was representing their product.

KAT1811
02-12-2008, 03:47 PM
My guess is, just reading many posts on this web site, most on InterCot would make excellent cast members (if you're not already), because we've all bought into the Disney philosophy. We truly are a unique group of people who "Get it." (I'm sure you've been on vacation with others who don't "Get it.")

:high5: :party2:

HE said not all CMs are so friendly and cheeful but they eventually (and quickly) get moved to overnight work. . .

That'll teach them! LOL! :alarm:

But I am going there tomorrow after class despite needing to study for my exams for free Dole Whips!!!!!

I plan on skipping my diet that day.

Are you telling me that Dole Whips aren't diet?! LOL! :scale:

Just goes to show you that money isn't everything when a mouse is involved.

Money isn't everything no matter who is involved. :spend:

After each trip I pick one CM that excelled and write a letter to WDW giving them the credit they deserved.

Note to self: Take the time to say thank you, formally. Great idea!!! :geek:

Now, if I could just do something about that dang heat and humidity in Florida, perhaps I could work at the World!:mickey:

I hear you loud and clear and I've found the answer, air conditioning :fan:! I'm going to have to work inside at WDW when I retire, I melt. I'm thinking that a character at a meal will work. Most likely I'll have to be the Fairy Godmother by then!!! LOL!!!

monkeycity
02-12-2008, 06:03 PM
[/QUOTE]I'm thinking that a character at a meal will work. Most likely I'll have to be the Fairy Godmother by then!!! LOL!!![/QUOTE]

Ugh, I'll have to be Yzma!! :fresh:

KAT1811
02-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Ugh, I'll have to be Yzma!! :fresh:

:funny: LOL!!! :funny:

Brownie54
02-13-2008, 12:34 PM
The movie Disney does not want you to see: The Stepford Cast Members!:secret:

Seriously, I think it has to do with training. I too have thought about working at DW after I retire. That or just get an AP and hang around the parks every other day.

sneezyone
02-13-2008, 01:50 PM
my husband retired this year (2 weeks ago) and I'll be done in 3...we are going to move to florida then...He had originally wanted to be at Clearwater..but I convinced him to move 1/2 way between there and Disney so I can achieve my dream of working at the world...

I worked six summers in a local amusement park and I miss it...

so working at Disney would be the dream of all my dreams.

KAT1811
02-13-2008, 01:57 PM
so working at Disney would be the dream of all my dreams.

Make sure you ket us know where you are so we can all stop by and say "hi"!!! :cloud9:

disneyworld55925592
02-15-2008, 09:49 AM
this post is cool :thumbsup:
i've always wanted to work at disney and im only in highschool!
I plan on doing the college program there.
I'm a disney fanatic i absolutely love it.

xipetotec
02-15-2008, 10:16 AM
One of the things that won me over as a skeptic who was expecting WDW to essentially be a glorified theme park, was the people and service. The fact that everyone was flawlessly, almost uncannily friendly, knowledgable, and accomodating in a way that you're just totally unaccustomed to anywhere else in the 'real world'. It's instrumental in enveloping you in the WDW environment, and in making the effect of the world seamless.

My question is.. how? To have such consistent service and attitude like this on this scale is absolutely mind-blowing to me. You've got thousands of employees there every day, and everyone always seems like they got up on the right side of the bed. (I'm sure there are gaps, but they're exceptions, not the rule)

So what's the secret? This sort of service is exceptionally rare in service sectors in general, so how do they maintain such a consistent high calibre? Super-rigorous employee screening? Really strict employee training? High turnover?!

Seriously, how do you do it?

Seriously though, like it's been said I think they have fun with their jobs. but ALSO, MANY of them just plain WANT to work there. Look around these boards, and you'll find lots of cast members who went to work for Disney because they WANTED to and MANY more who want to work for disney int he future. There are stories of people who want to retire to Orlando and work for Disney. That kind of devotion says something for the kind of employee they'll be in the future.

MushuGrl
02-15-2008, 10:24 AM
This is just the coolest thread. I have just as much fun chatting with cast members as I do having my pic taken with the characters. It's like having your best friends there taking care of you!

TheRustyScupper
02-15-2008, 11:16 AM
1) OK.
2) it is time for THE REAL TRUTH.
3) Sure, the CM's help one another to build the mindset.
4) But, there is a much easier explanation.
5) The cheeriness and helpfulness is a additive to the clothing.
6) It is blended in, kind of like starch or sizing.
7) You might say, WDW friendliness is in our jeans.

DisFan01
02-15-2008, 12:45 PM
LOL! :D

Did you read the Pun of the Day??? ;) :D

joanna71985
02-15-2008, 03:14 PM
this post is cool :thumbsup:
i've always wanted to work at disney and im only in highschool!
I plan on doing the college program there.
I'm a disney fanatic i absolutely love it.

Oh you should! The CP is a lot of fun.

bleukarma
02-15-2008, 03:31 PM
my husband retired this year (2 weeks ago) and I'll be done in 3...we are going to move to florida then...He had originally wanted to be at Clearwater..but I convinced him to move 1/2 way between there and Disney so I can achieve my dream of working at the world...

Welcome to the neighborhood,(soon-to-be) neighbor!

philly97flyer
02-16-2008, 03:22 PM
During my college program, I'll admit, working there was a hassle most of the time. The hours were terrible (MK) and the managers did expect alot of you. BUT, I never took that out on a guest. I was always friendly to everyone, and it didn't go unnoticed. I guess I just happen to have the ability to flick the switch on and off when needed haha

WDWFREAK101
02-16-2008, 08:38 PM
You simply can not answer that. You can't comprehend the fun of working at Disney. I worked there for a "Shadow" program on one of my friends that work there and i simply love it. It is such a fun place filled with talented people and wonderful expeiriences. Disney is VERY careful about casting and they will never hire the wrong person for the job. I worked on the Jungle Cruise and walked around with a CM to assist guests. I have to say that it is the most fun job ever. I want to apply there becaus eimagine getting paid to have fun! It blows my mind!

AnnieBananie
02-18-2008, 09:47 AM
I would love to work @WDW someday!! My DH and I love that place. Our daughter is doing the College Program now. She is at World of Disney - DTD. Though she has long days and nights (til 2 am!!), she is loving her experience. She has had a little homesickness, but she has made some wonderful friends and I'm afraid she is going to miss WDW so much when she comes home to finish her degree. She only has 1 more year of college and I feel she would love to be a seasonal employee later (being a teacher could make that possible). Can't wait to go see her this week!!

Mackflava99
02-18-2008, 10:02 AM
A few years ago, I was staying at the contemporary for a business meeting and waiting for a colleague to meet me so we could go to MK ( yes we snuck out of a boring meeting) but anyway as i was waiting, a CM was walking bye and said hello- he was emptying one of the recepticles. We started talking, he asked where i was from and i asked him about his job. He just loved it- he really did,,he was a boat driver for jungle cruise normally, but was working at contemporary for extra $$. He said the pay wasnt too good, but the perks and the fact he got to make people happy was very envigorating for him. He was proud to be a CM and totally understood his role. Bye this time, my frend had joined and the two of us kept asking him questions, and he was such a great person. We walked away for a MUCh deeper appreciation for the CMs. Actualy i do belive they dont get paid enough.