PDA

View Full Version : What park should I do tomorrow?

Daisy'sMom
02-02-2008, 10:58 AM
it's my birthday tomorrow and we are going to spend the day at Disney. I get to pick the park and have no idea which one. I love them all, Epcot is my fave but we were there a few weeks ago. I don't want my family to get tired of Epcot, so what do you think. MK or the Studios? AK is not family's fave so we only do that every other month. Any suggestions?

I would love a frozen margarita in Mexico, could go there in the evening. :marg:

KAT1811
02-02-2008, 11:12 AM
We are not big fans of the Studios. For me my first choice would be Epcot but seeing as you were there a few weeks ago :D (I am green with envy) I wuld do the Magic Kingdom. The parades, the rides, so much fun! Don't forget your birthday button. Have a great day!
:party: :wishes: :birthday: :cake:

disneymom15
02-02-2008, 11:57 AM
If you're able to hop I would do MK and Epcot.

Donald
02-02-2008, 01:56 PM
It's your birthday, I think your family would support your decision to go to Epcot. Besides, with all of the variety at Epcot, how could you get bored with it?

My second choice is MK. Again, how can you get bored with that park either?

Happy Birthday!:mickey:

SBETigg
02-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Tomorrow is Sunday and evening EMH at the MK, which means it may be crowded. With the Super Bowl going on tomorrow, it may mean smaller crowds, but still not worth the risk.

I'm not a fan of Disney Hollywood Studios and would pick AK. But since that's not one of your favorites, I would do the Disney Hollywood Studios and then head over to Epcot for that Margarita, assuming you have APs and can do both.

Happy birthday! Enjoy!

DisneyDD2
02-02-2008, 05:11 PM
I'd agree with SBETigg with the crowd situation. The last 3 times we've been to the World, we've gone to DHS on Sunday. For weekend crowds, it hasn't been that bad. We really love the shows, especially Fantasmic!

Have a happy birthday! And may the rest of your family have a happy un-birthday!

jsw123
02-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Happy Birthday to You!!!! It's hard to go wrong, but I'd say if Epcot is your favorite, do that. I'm from the school of thought that if it's your day, you get what you want!

That being said, MK would be a great way to spend the day, too!

AK is my favorite, but to each her own!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!:mickey: