PDA

View Full Version : Boma for kids?

Tink33333
02-01-2008, 09:30 PM
I have heard WONDERFUL things about Boma but what do they have for kids (semi-Picky ones at that)? Is it just the same old kid's menu choices?

WRWDisney
02-01-2008, 10:03 PM
We went this past summer right after my son had turned eight and he loved it. He actually asked that we go there when we go down over his birthday.

It is a buffet, so the kids can eat whatever they want. There are some truly unique flavors, but the kids can stick with the standard kids menu stand-byes if they wish.

Give it a try, you will all enjoy it:thumbsup:

Jared
02-01-2008, 10:26 PM
Boma offers a separate section of the buffet specifically for children, serving more traditional fare. If your kids do not want to try the more exotic offerings, they can happily dine on chicken fingers and pasta, like they could at any other restaurant.

:tasty:

mook3y
02-02-2008, 01:02 AM
First of all, our experience has been only with breakfast, you didnt say when so you get my opinion. :) lol

Our kids have been the last 2 years and LOVE it. Both are a little picky.

Us adults think it is the best breakfast we have had (we have had most buffets now) on WDW property.

Hull-onian
02-02-2008, 08:11 PM
I have heard WONDERFUL things about Boma but what do they have for kids (semi-Picky ones at that)? Is it just the same old kid's menu choices?

We are bringing the kids this year for the first time to Boma. We loved it, and I think the kids are really gonna love it. I am looking forward to the zebra domes and all the other deserts they have to offer. Oh, yeah, and the rest of the buffet too.

baby minnie's mommy
02-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Some foods they offer for kids (and adults too):

-Chicken fingers
-Mac-n-cheese
-Plain pasta
-Marinara sauce served separate
-Meatballs
-Fresh fruit
-Cookies

Some of the desserts have a sign noting they are made with alcohol, like the zebra domes. I just pick out desserts with no alcohol for our DD. To the far left they have regular cookies, like choc. chip, that kids are more familiar with.