PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

Tink33333
02-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Is it just me or have you ever had difficulty with the official WDW web site being slow? This isn't the first time I have had this problem. It has gotten to the point that I don't even like to go to it anymore!!!

mickey&missy
02-01-2008, 09:25 PM
I've had the same problem many times. I wonder if its that a lot of people use it.

DisneyTwirler13!
02-01-2008, 10:36 PM
I've noticed that...
I always thought that it was my computer, as mine is sort of old and naturally slow, but my friends computer is brand new and has that problem.
I agree, it must be the amount of people on at one time.

Darbylew
02-01-2008, 11:42 PM
It is slow for me as well. I also have trouble
with the music on the opening page. :confused:

PlutoToo
02-02-2008, 11:28 AM
I'm on a very slooowwww dial up connection. Most of the site takes so long to load it just isn't worth the trouble (think in terms of 1/2 to 1 hour). I think When Disney redesigned to site they assumed that most people were going to a broadband connection. A shame to lose those of us who will never have access to the speeds needed for the site.

BMan62
02-02-2008, 12:37 PM
It has gotten much worse since they updated the graphics. Looks like they need a better web developer on staff, the one they are using doesn't know how to optimize code!

Polynesian Dweller
02-02-2008, 01:34 PM
It has gotten much worse since they updated the graphics. Looks like they need a better web developer on staff, the one they are using doesn't know how to optimize code!

:exactly:
Since the update I now have trouble on all three computers that I use so it wouldn't appear to be the type or age of the PC, its all the power being used up by the code running the graphics IMHO.