View Full Version : The Land - Making Cookies

LeeAnn
02-01-2008, 04:40 PM
For the little ones, what ages?

And what are the times for this?

How long does it last?

princessgirls
02-01-2008, 06:34 PM
We had fun doing this back in August. The "class" took about 20 minutes and they really did let all the children participate. We waited approximately a half an hour to be able to get to do this. This was our third trip with our daughters and it was something they have been wanting to do.

They really did enjoy it and still have the Chef's Hats in their rooms.

There were kids ranging from 2 to 12 there.
Julie:mickey:

tiaramom
02-01-2008, 06:43 PM
In The land?
Where?
Times?
its free?
Thanks....

Flower
02-01-2008, 07:14 PM
There is a recent discussion in the dining forum that answers a lot of these questions!

Darbylew
02-01-2008, 08:20 PM
My granddaughter did the cookie baking when
she was 11 years old. There were a few others
her age but mostly little ones. She had fun and
the cookies were great. :thumbsup:

Flower
02-02-2008, 02:39 PM
I am just planning my scrapbook layout for Brandon's Jr Chef experience and came across this description from the Nestle website: (verybestbaking)

Proud Sponsor of Junior Chef Program at Walt Disney World®

NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE is sponsoring the Junior Chef Program at Walt Disney World in Florida, where Nestlé USA hosts the Land Pavilion in Epcot. The Junior Chef Program introduces children to the hands-on enjoyment of baking and reminds parents of the nostalgic fun that they may have been missing.

At five scheduled times during the day, groups of approximately 15-20 children who have volunteered to participate make NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE cookies from scratch. The youngsters, between the ages of 3 and 12, enter the baking area through a façade of a NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE. There they are fitted with personalized chef hats. Gathered around tables, they take turns adding and mixing ingredients from canisters and Nestlé TOLL HOUSE morsels bags to make the original NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE cookie recipe. After they place the dough on cookie sheets, the cookies are whisked to Disney's "magic ovens." About four minutes later, each child receives a yellow NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE bag with three warm cookies.

The Disney Jr. Chef experience at the Land Pavilion in Epcot is open and ready for baking!

LilBugsMa
02-02-2008, 03:18 PM
Just did this a few weeks ago...

Yes it is free... in the land, behind the food service on the side of the pavilion where you "get on the boat". Times were posted there, too. I think it was like 4 times the day we were there.