PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday, y'all!

Dr_Nigel_C
02-01-2008, 08:55 AM
Live, from Savannah, it's Happy Friday!! :-)

That's right, folks, this very special edition of the party is coming live from Savannah, Ga, where Jamie and I are enjoying some much-needed time away from home...

So, when ya get a chance, drive or fly on down and join the party. We'll be waiting for ya!

Drink of the day: The Savannah

1 oz. Gin
1 dash White Creme de Cacao
Juice of 1/2 Orange
1 Egg White

Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

See ya next week! :thumbsup:

Caroleh
02-01-2008, 09:08 AM
Happy Friday, Everyone!!!! For those of you getting this snow/ice mix--keep safe!!

I'll pass on the drink today. I have to get a lot done so keep passing me lots of caffine!!!

alpro2
02-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Happy Friday and have a great weekend! :marg:

disneydrmr
02-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Happy Friday!

Hey - can you guys say hello to Paula Deen for me? She's awesome!

Hope everyone has a great day and weekend! I'll skip the drink - I have a killer headache already... so if you have any aspirin and Diet 7Up I'll take that please...

drummerboy
02-01-2008, 10:11 AM
Happy Friday and Happy February!

Heck, if I'd'a known you were in Savannah, I'd have told DW to stop by and see you. She was there with her friend in the RV yesterday morning. They got into Florida last night.

Be sure to stop by the Pirate's House restaurant while you're there. And while you're on the coast, come on up to NC and visit.

MsMin
02-01-2008, 11:50 AM
Today is brought to you in the color purple -- the Royal color of Mardi Gras... Rob it's Mardi Gras down here. We have a big weekend of celebrations and all are invited. We start off tomorrow with our BR parade. I'll be at the firestone on Florida.... about 50 of us will gather there w/ a grill and tent... anyone is invited if anyone is up for a road trip. We leave BR Saturday for N.O. and will be staying near the Convention center at the Cotton Mill and there will be hot jambalaya and more (haven't decided yet). LSU will be in Bacchus on Sunday night and I'm looking forward to that. My dd's boss is in Thoth. Margi Gras is looking a little wet this year. I have beads for everyone and if Bret wants to fire up the grill and Angel can bring some crawfish from the Southwest we can party all week long until Wednesday of course when we have to get our ashes in church and repent for all our sins, but in the mean time lets find something to repent for!
Can anyone say THROW ME SOMETHING???

SgtTigger
02-01-2008, 01:28 PM
Throw Me Something

Live from GA??????

I cant believe you are in Savannah this weekend when you could have come down for the weekend of all the big parades.........

We need to have a long talk with you Rob.....

Happy Friday Everyone

I hope everyone has a good weekend as Beth said it si a big weekend here in New Orleans with the parades rolling all weekend long.......
It goes on till the big day on till Fat Tuesday.........

Have a great time..........

:cop: :tigger:

vizsla
02-01-2008, 01:30 PM
:beer:Happy Friday Everyone:beer:

ElenitaB
02-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Throw me something, mistah!

Who's got the King Cake?

Enjoy, Savannah, but it seems like you made a wrong turn somewhere. ;)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Nascfan
02-01-2008, 01:46 PM
Happy Friday everyone!

Have a great weekend and have fun for any going to Mardi Gras parades.

Flower
02-01-2008, 01:59 PM

That's right, folks, this very special edition of the party is coming live from Savannah, Ga, where Jamie and I are enjoying some much-needed time away from home...

So, when ya get a chance, drive or fly on down and join the party. We'll be waiting for ya!

Drink of the day: The Savannah

1 oz. Gin
1 dash White Creme de Cacao
Juice of 1/2 Orange
1 Egg White

Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass, and serve.

See ya next week! :thumbsup:

I'd love to be in Savannah right now, but,the Toronto Airport is pretty well snowed in and well, so am I!

Happy Friday and I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Dr_Nigel_C
02-01-2008, 04:03 PM
Howdy! More drinks on the way...

Now, you guys know we were in New Orleans LAST WEEKEND for Mardi Gras.. :-P

Hey - can you guys say hello to Paula Deen for me? She's awesome!

We'll be heading to her restaurant, Lady & Sons, tomorrow! ;-)