PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass?

Princess2BsMom
01-31-2008, 10:23 PM
Can you add pictures from the Character Meals to your photo pass? Will they even be at these taking pictures? Which rides offer the photo pass option? It seems like I am always the photographer and never in any pictures! :blush:

CleveRocks
02-01-2008, 06:34 AM
If you purchase the photo package at a character meal such as Chef Mickey's, there is a code on the print that you can use to add the photo to your PhotoPass account.

As for ride photos, Test Track is the only ride that you can automatically have the ride photo be part of your PhotoPass account. You don't need to purchase the photo first (unlike at character meals).

crltkcagle
02-01-2008, 10:18 PM
chef mickeys was the only one with a photographer. when we went she told us she could not put it on a photopass but we could purchase the picture. the rides usually make you buy them individually too. don't worry there are plenty of photographers all over the parks who love to take pictures. we took 200 pictures with photopass when we were there.

pixiesmimi
02-02-2008, 02:30 PM
There is also one at O'Hana's at the Poly but I don't know if you can put it on the Photopass or not. That was a question I had the last time we were there but never got an answer.

MickeyChick
02-03-2008, 10:03 AM
We were at Chef Mickey's this week and the photographer told us we could add the photos to our Photopass only if we bought the package. They gave us a receipt with barcodes on it and had to take it to a Photopass station in one of the parks.

Extra hint I was told on the last day of our trip: If you tell the photopass photographers you prepaid for the CD, they'll generally take a lot more pictures. We only ended up with 160 photopass pictures and some aren't very good, aren't in foucs...

pixiesmimi
02-04-2008, 10:20 AM
Not all of the photographers are trained photographers, just people assigned that duty. We had some pretty good ones our last trip (saw the same girl in more than one park in several places) but had trouble with one on the last day at MK that would only take our picture with the castle in the background. We asked to have different backgrounds like turning around towards the train station and Casey's but he said they wouldn't let him. He said they would remove them from the computer if he did. Then he did take our picture in front of Casey's but said it would be deleted. It wasn't. Others tried to take different views for us. Some of ours were bad. Others were real good. We caught every photographer we could find and ended up with over 200 pictures.