PDA

View Full Version : Guidebook/Tips- Disneyland Paris?

RoosMomKanga
01-31-2008, 11:41 AM
Hello all you DLP Intercotees! I'm looking:look: for a guidebook that will help us with "Commando" :bolt: style touring tips for a one day park-hopper:teleport: daytrip from Paris (teens-surprise:secret: and adults). I primarily am looking for all those tips on how to save time (best routes, fast-pass, queuing tips, which line to use, etc.). Since we only have one day and want to make the most of both parks I thought this might be helpful. So, I'm looking:search: for a detailed book that focuses on the parks at DLP and I want a 2008 version (I don't need any more info. on Paris itself, and I really won't use info. on the resorts/hotels or the Downtown area as we won't have time). I've heard that the "Brit's Guide..." is great, but I can't find any way to purchase the 2008 version here from the US (not even on eBay?!).

Has anyone found a useful book or even website that gives this kind of information? My family will be expecting the same magical :pixie: tour-guiding I provide at WDW and I don't know where to find that info.?! Thanks!

RoosMomKanga
02-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Really, no one bought a book? :(

Beast_fanatic
02-02-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm sorry to say that I just don't think there is much available. As you said, I've heard that the Brit's guide is good, but I'm not sure how you would go about getting one. Good luck!

Mufasa
02-02-2008, 04:19 PM
If you're looking for a UK printing of a book then you can order them through Amazon UK and they'll ship it to the US, though the per-item charges on shipping can get expensive.

The 2008/9 Brit's Guide to Disneyland Paris hasn't been released yet through Amazon UK (they're saying it'll be out February 28) but when you add in airmail charges you're probably paying about $25-30 for the book shipped to be shipped to you.