PDA

View Full Version : Hayden The Littlest Character Angler is going back to the WORLD!!!

Hayden's Dad
01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
Well guys I just made our reservations through Magical Journeys for May 12-17. :joy: We will be celebrating Hayden's 28 month birthday.:D We are planning on going to the Pirate and Princess Party on the 13th. We are going to do the Deluxe Dining Plan so we can take Hayden to as many Character Meals as possible.
We have reservations for:

12th Sci Fi(lunch), 1900 (Dinner)
13th Crystal Palace (breakfast), CRT (lunch), and Liberty Tree (dinner)
14th Donald's Safari Breakfast(breakfast obviously :blush:), Yak and Yeti (lunch), Coral Reef (dinner)
15th Akershus (breakfast), Garden Grille (lunch), Le Chef de Farnce (dinner)
16th Ohana's (breakfast), Chef Mickey's (dinner)
17th 1900 (breakfast)

Thank you all for all the Pixie Dust Prayers and thoughts over the past year they have obviously made a huge difference. Keep it coming as most of you know we weren't even supposed to celebrate Hayden's 2yr old birthday in January and here we are planning a trip to Disney for May so don't ever let anyone ever tell you miracles don't happen, and the Magic of Disney is real I have seen it and felt it!!

101 Days and counting! :thumbsup:

bleukarma
01-31-2008, 10:16 AM
How wonderful!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy you guys get to go back again! What a great way to make memories with little Hayden! Congrats and good luck on your upcoming trip! :mickey::party:

Too bad you’re not doing the Pirate and Princess Party on the 16th, we could meet up!

laprana
01-31-2008, 10:22 AM
:congrats: On Hayden's 2nd b-day and your next trip! Here's lots and lots of :pixie::pixie: and prayers that this time next year you're celebrating Hayden's 3rd b-day and planning another trip to WDW!! :mickey:

Goofeygal
01-31-2008, 10:31 AM
I got chills reading your post. I am so very happy for your family. Don't forget the trip report when you return. I am going on a solo trip May 6-13. Have a great time.

Jeff
01-31-2008, 10:49 AM
Good for you! Go make so more memories!:thumbsup:

Tygger7
01-31-2008, 11:36 AM
You'll be there the same time we are!! We'll definitely be on the lookout for you guys. In fact, a couple of us are going to get together on May 18th to watch Wishes. Hope we get to meet Hayden!!

Okay, I just realized that you guys are leaving on the 17th...I looked at my dates wrong. However, we'll be there from the 10th-21st, so we may still see you guys!

mickey&missy
01-31-2008, 11:44 AM
Wonderful news! :joy: You guys are going to have a wonderful time! I'm sure Hayden will get lots more princess kisses all over his cheeks!!

As always, you guys are in my prayers and I'm sending you tons of :pixie:!

Hayden's Dad
01-31-2008, 11:49 AM
Hope we get to meet Hayden!!

we could meet up!

Sounds good to me! We will be at DS on the 12th, MK on the 13th, AK on the 14th, Epcot on the 15th, and probably back at Epcot again on the 16th but that is kinda up in the air. If these days match up with anyone let me know and maybe we can meet up.

Tink's Mom
01-31-2008, 11:51 AM
Oh My!! I am so happy for Hayden and your family! We are just going to miss you guys by a couple of weeks. Maybe one day we will be there again at the same time (and we will not be late). I hope you have the most magical trip yet!

faline
01-31-2008, 12:05 PM
I hope Disney continues to work its magic for you andyour family!

AbeeNormal
01-31-2008, 12:29 PM
The second of many trips to come :pixie::pixie::pixie: I am so excited to hear you planning another trip. This must also mean that your work is not giving you a hard time anymore I'm happy for that too.

Have a wonderful time.:pixie::pixie::pixie:

ibrowse17
01-31-2008, 01:54 PM
That's great!!! I hope you have another blessed trip:thumbsup:

jpH/keD
01-31-2008, 02:14 PM
:party: Congrats on your ressies! We went in May '05 and LOVED it! My favorite thing was the butterfly house at Epcot for the Flower & Garden show!!!!!!! I could have stayed in there for hours!

Kyle- Your meal plan sounds wonderful! Hayden will have a blast w/ all his character friends! I wish you tons of smiles, memories and of course.....:pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie: and many, many prayers!

Have a blast! We can't wait to hear about it!

Hayden's Dad
01-31-2008, 02:22 PM
This must also mean that your work is not giving you a hard time anymore I'm happy for that too.
Not really, I am just not asking for any more favors and more careful about what time I am taking off. Besides Disney is more important.

The second of many trips to come
Actually this will be Hayden's third full trip to Walt Disney World in a years time. If you could see him while he is there you would more than understand why we keep going back. And hopefully later this year Make a Wish will help us go again. I know everyone hear understands what I mean by the magic.

joanna71985
01-31-2008, 02:41 PM
Well guys I just made our reservations through Magical Journeys for May 12-17. :joy: We will be celebrating Hayden's 28 month birthday.:D We are planning on going to the Pirate and Princess Party on the 13th. We are going to do the Deluxe Dining Plan so we can take Hayden to as many Character Meals as possible.
We have reservations for:

12th Sci Fi(lunch), 1900 (Dinner)
13th Crystal Palace (breakfast), CRT (lunch), and Liberty Tree (dinner)
14th Donald's Safari Breakfast(breakfast obviously :blush:), Yak and Yeti (lunch), Coral Reef (dinner)
15th Akershus (breakfast), Garden Grille (lunch), Le Chef de Farnce (dinner)
16th Ohana's (breakfast), Chef Mickey's (dinner)
17th 1900 (breakfast)

Thank you all for all the Pixie Dust Prayers and thoughts over the past year they have obviously made a huge difference. Keep it coming as most of you know we weren't even supposed to celebrate Hayden's 2yr old birthday in January and here we are planning a trip to Disney for May so don't ever let anyone ever tell you miracles don't happen, and the Magic of Disney is real I have seen it and felt it!!

101 Days and counting! :thumbsup:

That's awsome! Sounds like a great plan.

However, I will be missing you guys by just a couple of days.:(

Bethis26fan
01-31-2008, 04:08 PM
That's great. I'm glad you are getting to go back. I hope you have a great trip and can't wait to hear all about it.

Ian
01-31-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm not really sure how I've missed your story up to this point (seems to have been all over the boards and somehow I just never noticed), but it really touched me. I have a DS who is 14 months old and I just can't imagine even a little bit what your family must be going through.

I think it's fantastic you're getting this chance to take Hayden to Disney World again. My family will be there during roughly the same time you will be (the 9th to the 14th), so if there is anything we can do to help make your trip more enjoyable please don't hesitate to PM me.

If nothing else, we'd love to meet up with you folks and wish Hayden a belated happy 2nd birthday!!

Melanie
01-31-2008, 06:07 PM
Great news! Hope Hayden enjoys the trip back!:mickey:

vizsla
01-31-2008, 06:12 PM
That's great news. Have a great time.

TikiGoddess
01-31-2008, 08:24 PM
The magic is real, isn't it.

Have a wonderful time!!!
TikiG

disneydeb
01-31-2008, 09:00 PM
That is great news! Congratulations!:mickey::thumbsup:

JerseyMouse
01-31-2008, 09:17 PM
Awesome news, have a fantastic trip!

Tink#64
01-31-2008, 10:44 PM
:congrats: and :pixie: for another wonderful trip! So glad to hear it!

I wish you a magical trip full of many happy new memories! :magic:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
02-01-2008, 02:13 AM
Yay! Well, you know where to find me, so I expect to be able to see Hayden then and since it will be summer, I might even come meet up during the day (if I'm not taking classes).

I'll be expecting you!

Oh, and yay!!! 500 posts! (so little....)

Hayden's Dad
02-01-2008, 08:55 AM
if there is anything we can do to help make your trip more enjoyable please don't hesitate to PM me.

Thank you

If nothing else, we'd love to meet up with you folks and wish Hayden a belated happy 2nd birthday!!

Sounds good to me. If any of your days match up to ours let me know and we will see if we can meet somewhere. That goes for anyone who will be there the same time we are just let me know.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
02-02-2008, 12:57 AM
That is so great!!! I hope Hayden's third trip to WDW is filled with lots of Magic and :pixie: