PDA

View Full Version : Can you add ride photos to your photopass?

ljv1975
01-30-2008, 07:23 PM
I don't know which rides take your pictures, but if we have our photo taken on a ride will they add that to our photopass or do you have to buy it right then?

DisFan01
01-30-2008, 07:29 PM
Some (if not all) rides with photos take photopass. For example, Test Track does, just stick it in the slot (the CM has to do it), and you're good to go! Same with Dinosaur...ect... :thumbsup:

LONESTAR
01-30-2008, 07:38 PM
Several rides do not add the photos to photo pass

CleveRocks
01-30-2008, 10:17 PM
At the present time, Test Track is THE ONLY RIDE where you can place the ride photo directly onto your PhotoPass account at the time of the ride.

playdead88
01-31-2008, 06:08 AM
yep test track was the only one added to our photo pass - i would love to see the other rides start doing it also they were great pics

FenwayGirl
01-31-2008, 01:48 PM
Just in WDW last week. Unfortunately, Test Track is the only attraction that adds the picture to your photopass

BirdsOfPreyDave
01-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Test Track is currently the "test bed" for doing this. Hopefully, they'll find it to be a successful test and start adding it to other rides.

For some of the character meal that offer a photo package (Chef Mickey's, for example), they'll give you a code to add the picture to your PhotoPass only after you've bought the photo package at the restaurant. I was afraid this would be how it would work on the rides, too. Thankfully, that isn't the case with Test Track. Cross your fingers that it isn't when they roll out the final program.