PDA

View Full Version : Favorite WDW theme park music?

TBY2225
01-30-2008, 02:54 PM
I was listening to a WDW podcast and they were talking about music in the parks. I was wondering what music stood out to you? It could be in a ride, show, or just when you are out walking.

I know it may sound cheesy, but my DD6 and I love the Spectromagic music!

BelleLovesTheBeast
01-30-2008, 02:56 PM
My favorite is One Little Spark! Journey Into Imagination was the first ride I rode at Epcot and have loved that song since. Too bad it isn't the same ride.

EmiB
01-30-2008, 03:02 PM
The Futureworld Area Loop in EPCOT is the best. It's great for long rides in the car.

As for non-background music, I'll have to pick the old version of "Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)".

I'm listening to the SubSonicRadio EPCOT block of music as we speak...

Gator
01-30-2008, 03:08 PM
I love the music playing in the Stave Church in the Norway Pavillion. It's very relaxing and peaceful.

I also love music at the Fountain of Nations. Hard to beat that. Except for maybe the POTC movie soundtrack they play in front of the attraction.

jakeybake
01-30-2008, 03:47 PM
Definitely the Future World background music. Epcot was the first park I ever went to and that music always brings me back.

I don't feel like I'm in Disney until I hear it at that start of my trip!!

Jay

disneymom15
01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
Wishes from MK
Don't know the name, but the song after Illuminations at Epcot.

d_m_n_n
01-30-2008, 04:26 PM
All of Illuminations, the music at the fountains at EPCOT, and the Tapestry of Nations parade (I remember listening to this on hold for reservations, then heard it for the first time at the park and thought I would cry...they should really bring this back)...:cloud9: All of these are goosebump worthy to me!

DisneyDD2
01-30-2008, 04:28 PM
It's got to be the Theme from Soarin'. The perfect combination of music and ride.

bleukarma
01-30-2008, 04:31 PM
I am another vote for the Epcot Future World music. Something about it just brings back memories.

I know I can get it via podcast, but if anyone knows of a cd available with it on it please let me know. :mickey:

scootch713
01-30-2008, 04:58 PM
Spectromagic for us.. even downloaded on our ipod and computer :)

WDW1985
01-30-2008, 04:59 PM
The Futureworld Area Loop in EPCOT is the best. It's great for long rides in the car.

As for non-background music, I'll have to pick the old version of "Canada (You're a Lifetime Journey)".

I'm listening to the SubSonicRadio EPCOT block of music as we speak...

I recently purchased the EPCOT background cd from extinct attractions and I love it! Great to have playing in the background while I do my taxes. It keeps me happy. :D

wdw1985
:mickey:

McLiberal8
01-30-2008, 05:23 PM
There's a great big beautiful tomarrow, shining at the end of every day..

That song always puts a :joy: on my face! Or, any of the Frontierland or Tomarrowland area music.

Imagineer1981
01-30-2008, 06:32 PM
My favorite is One Little Spark! Journey Into Imagination was the first ride I rode at Epcot and have loved that song since. Too bad it isn't the same ride.

I couldn't agree more!!!!:mickey::figment::figment::figment::figmen t:

EpcotFan182
01-30-2008, 07:05 PM
I LOVE the music they play throughout Future World in Epcot. I could never get tired of it! :mickey:

DisFan01
01-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Innoventions music, or Illuminations are the best! :thumbsup:

ltam16
01-30-2008, 08:23 PM
It gets stuck in your head... It's a ghreat big beautiful tomorrow from CoP. My kids loved that ride adn so did their grandparents. It sparked great conversation between the generations of what life was like in the olden days! And they love singing the song! My 6 yo knows the whole thing!

gresh00
01-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Don't know if this counts b/c it was previously in the movie score, but You can Fly, You can Fly, You can Fly, You can Fly in Peter Pan ride.

As a kid I enjoyed the tune from the old World of Motion ride, don't know the title. . I think it was called Fun to be free? I love TT, but I miss that old WoM ride so freakin much:mad:

I also like the annoying Red Carpet-like music that plays at MGM at the GMR

dolphinmickey9170
01-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Two things for me stick out

WISHES!!! Moves me to tears everytime I hear it, and that's pretty often as I have it on several CD's in several places, plus on live365 you can hear it as well.

Golden Dream, from the American Adventure, it also moves me. I learned this song back in high school, our choir did patriotic show and this one has always been with me.

dumbo ears
01-30-2008, 08:51 PM
I love grim grinning ghosts but the space mountain queue music comes in a close second

TheMartellFamily
01-30-2008, 10:35 PM
There is so much of the background music that I love from the parks. My 1st is the future world background music loop is one I could never get sick of listening too. The second one I could never get sick of listen too is Illumintions pre show and actual show music. This brings up so many feelings that I can still vision every show I have seen at EPCOT. The last I love is the back ground loop in Tommrowland in the MK. With this there is such a variety of sound from the music and it is a long loop that it just great to listen too. I wish I could get this music to purchase and have it all the time.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
01-30-2008, 10:50 PM
I love the Tapestry of Nations parade!!! I miss it so much! I always stay a good 35 minutes after Illuminations just to listen to the song. If I take over, it will come back, I promise!

Other songs I love are the ambience music played during the Pirate and Princess music (which includes music from one of my other favorite parades, FantIllusion).

Tink#64
01-30-2008, 11:13 PM
I just love the music from IllumiNations! Also the music from FW in Epcot & One Little Spark from JIYI! We purchased the "Happiest Celebration On Earth" cd during our last trip & I wish that I had a cd with IllumiNations! I'll have to check into that! We love to put our Disney cd in when we're being silly in the van & we sing all the songs & it just brings back so many great memories! Can't wait until we're back there! :cloud9:

Great thread! :thumbsup:

jwallace378
01-31-2008, 08:35 AM
I like the Tapestry of Nations music. Also the EPCOT Future World music that plays outside.

goofysbabe
01-31-2008, 08:53 AM
There are so many:

Splash Mtn. area music
Tapestry of Nations
Destiny (from Mission Space)
Wishes
Spectro Parade
CoP
Tikki Room

threeh
02-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Here are my faves, a bunch!!!
I love the loop from the Polynesian, the music they play on the tv for what's happening in the parks today. I also love Innoventions music and I have a loop from the wonders of life pavilion that is good. It sounds a bit like the Tomorowland music too, which is also good. All I listen to on my ipod, besided audio books, is disney stuff. hurrah!!!!:mickey:

RoosMomKanga
02-01-2008, 10:06 AM
A deceased one... :sob:
"Let's listen to the land, that we all love..."

elmjimmlm
02-01-2008, 10:31 PM
FANTASMIC!!!

Timekeeper
02-01-2008, 10:56 PM
1. SPECTROMAGIC! :mickey:
2. Space Mountain (MK) Queve Music
3. "Golden Dream" -The American Adventure
4. Fantasmic
5. Innoventions Background Music
6. Living Seas
7. "We Go On"
8. "Grim Grinning Ghosts" on Main Street Piano
9. Tapestry of Nations

....and a lot more!

AdventurerKim
02-02-2008, 09:51 AM
I love all the music because every time I hear it, especially at home, I feel like I'm there. My favorite is the Main Street Electrical Parade theme because it brings back childhood memories, and I just love it. :mickey: I also like Spectromagic, "One Little Spark", the old Tikki Room opening song, and the old opening theme at Epcot.

scoot241
02-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Let's see...

Space Mountain Entrance
EPCOT Entrance Medley
Main Street Electrical Parade
Spaceship Earth (although I haven't been on the new version)
Fountain of Nations
Splash Mountain
Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me)
Grim Grinning Ghosts
Remember, Dreams Come True (DL fireworks)I could probably go on, but those are at the top of my list.

DNS
02-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Future World background music and the background in Adventureland. Also the music in the Safari ride.