PDA

View Full Version : Pixiedust Adventures...

mickeys_princess_mom
01-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Where has your Magic Confetti turned up later? Have you scooped up a precious handful from a park opening or special celebration and carried it home in a bag only to find it in all sorts of places later? There's one particular pink sparkle that has been in and out of coats, my vehicle, dressers, other purses, school desk, cabinets, and lately my coffee table, where my favorite little prince discovered it with delight, and called it 'beautiful!", and knew exactly what it was....They keep spreading the Magic at unexpected times!:mickey:

just2mickey
01-30-2008, 02:59 PM
I love this story......:mickey:
My daughter once collected it from the cracks on main street. Every ride, every crack and cranny~she looks and puts it in her jewelry box.

Cinderelley
02-01-2008, 11:33 AM
Yes, we have several mickey heads that followed us home. Every time DD or I find one, we get all excited about the hidden mickey. There's a gold one with a semi-bent ear that seems to always turn up in one place or another. Sometimes I think my kids are planting it in various places. :D

jpH/keD
02-01-2008, 03:01 PM
Sadly we dont have any confetti. But I did notice the Mickey head sprinkles on the brownies at Chef Mickey's and I WANT some!! Wonder if you can buy those on the outside world??? :confused: