PDA

View Full Version : What if question

disneymom15
01-30-2008, 12:18 PM
I am thinking of taking my great niece to Disney (she's 7). I don't think I'll have any problems, she spends alot of time away from her mother (mother has problems with the law and no father in the picture). If I purchase a vacation package (key to the world card) and she changes her mind, will I lose the park tickets or can I upgrade them on a future trip?
Or, should a book room only and purchase park tickets when we arrive? Hope this makes sense.

gauvin4
01-30-2008, 01:32 PM
It is my understanding that the park tickets are good for 14 day after the 1st day used. This means if you do not use the ticket (key to the world) they would be good for a future visit.

vamaggie
01-30-2008, 01:36 PM
I think if you purchase a package you can cancel as long as you are not w/in your 45 days when final payment is due. If you do a room only ressie and buy tickets separately you can use the tickets at any time (we are planning on buying tickets for our 09 trip when our tax refund arrives in a few months) One thing to think about: you are buying a child's ticket for your niece so if you don't go now, I believe you will need to use it before she turns 10. I may be wrong. Hopefully someone can come by and correct me if needed.