PDA

View Full Version : How do you get to Soarin'? And where are the FP machines?

RoosMomKanga
01-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Just need some directions...We plan to head to Soarin' at park EMH opening. :look:I see it's in?/part of the Land, but exactly where- Do I head inside? Then downstairs? Then where? And are the FP's right at the entrance (I always seem to walk right by these before I notice them. I want to get one quickly when we arrive as I hear we'll want to do it again?)? Thanks for any tips you can give!:thumbsup:

MOJoe
01-30-2008, 11:37 AM
Once you enter The Land go to the left and take the escalator down to the first level. Turn right and Soarin is directly in front of you. The Fastpass machines are to the right of the ride entrance. It shouldn't be hard to find - just follow the mob.

#1donaldfan
01-30-2008, 11:56 AM
I was going to say the same thing, just follow the masses....!!!!!!! Do FP first then jump in stand by......just a suggestion....:thumbsup:

RoosMomKanga
01-30-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks all!:thumbsup:
..."mob"..."masses"...won't it be just us?:blush:

jans2kids
01-30-2008, 12:36 PM
If you head to the Land at park opening, when you get inside they force you to go to the right and then around to the steps or escalator. After I got my fast pass and left by 9:10 and the mad rush wa over then they let you go left or right.

Altair
01-30-2008, 02:31 PM
The second week of January five CM's,hand in hand, lead the march to Soarin' at rope drop. There was no running allowed.:mickey:

Wonder if there's been problems?

DisneyDD2
01-30-2008, 11:36 PM
My family likes to go a little before noon, grab a fast pass, then sit down for a nice lunch at one of the many restaurants at Sunshine Seasons. Once our meal is over we head right over to Soarin'.

NJDad
02-05-2008, 09:48 PM
The CMs seem to lead crowds to popular rides at all the parks when they open.

If you're really there at rope drop, you won't need directions as almost the entire crowd heads to Soarin', and they even force everyone by the same route once they get inside the Land.

jclightchasr
02-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Remember that you can get another fastpass anywhere once you either waited two hours or the beginning time for your current fastpass window has past. Soarin fastpass sells out quickly if the park is busy so get yours early and the fastpass line can take a while last time we were there the fastpass line was 30-40 minutes wait. Baby swap puts you back in this line again so if you use baby/child swap you could be waiting over an hour even with it.

RoosMomKanga
02-07-2008, 08:57 AM
... or the beginning time for your current fastpass window has past.

It's been awhile, but I thought it was two hours or the END time (expired) on the FP? Which is it?:confused: