PDA

View Full Version : Suit at Narcoossees?

CandleontheWater
01-29-2008, 09:09 PM
I have a question for all of you who have previously dined at Narcoossees: Would DH look out of place in a suit? He got a suit custom made in Baharian and it looks so good on him that I really wanted him to wear it to my birthday dinner. I wasn't sure however, if it would look really out of place, or if people get dressed up. He doesn't get a chance to wear it all that often and it would be really fun for me to get all dolled up as well. Thanks in advance for your answers! :thumbsup:

ibrowse17
01-29-2008, 10:23 PM
While a suit might be a bit much, I have seen sport coats and blazers over slacks. Narc's may require business casual attire, but is still a very laid back type of place.

TexasPrincessAurora
01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
He won't be out of place. This is DH and my favorite "us" restaurant at WDW. We typically dress up for our dinner there. You will see everything from business casual to suits and dresses. It is a wonderful restaurant, fantastic food and atmosphere, incredible service. Enjoy!

Polynesian Dweller
01-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Definitely not out of place. Business casual is more typical but everytime we go there are also folks in suits. Its a great setting for the more dressed up dinner.