PDA

View Full Version : 1/29/08 New Quest

WDWfanatic742
01-29-2008, 06:11 PM
NEW QUEST!

What's more magical than a new Quest? How about a new magic-themed Quest to celebrate the release of Twitches Too on DVD January 29.

That's right we're launching a brand new Twitches Too Quest. PLAY NOW!

Anyone like me never heard of this movie at all? I mean ever? Never Ever?

chrisb26
01-29-2008, 07:30 PM
I have heard of this movie it stars Tia and Tamera Mowry who where in the show Sister Sister. Although I haven't ever seen this movie or the first one for that matter.

Here is a picture of the pin which isn't tradeable :(

Twitches Amulet Pin (http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/chrisb2626/VMK/TwitchesQuestPin.jpg)

Here is the link (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1532388#post1532388) to the answers to the quest :secret:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
01-29-2008, 07:33 PM
I think it's the movie with Tia and Tamera Mowry from the show Sister Sister on Disney Channel. It was an old TV show; I'm not sure if they're still running it. Twitches I think is about the two twins discovering that they were witches.. yada yada yada. I only saw the first movie and it wasn't that great. Maybe they're trying to encourage people to watch the second movie :D

EDIT:

Dino beat me to posting, I just realized before I posted. So if I sound repetitive it's because I couldn't type fast enough! :P

chrisb26
01-29-2008, 07:37 PM
I think it's the movie with Tia and Tamera Mowry from the show Sister Sister on Disney Channel. It was an old TV show; I'm not sure if they're still running it. Twitches I think is about the two twins discovering that they were witches.. yada yada yada. I only saw the first movie and it wasn't that great. Maybe they're trying to encourage people to watch the second movie :D

EDIT:

Dino beat me to posting, I just realized before I posted. So if I sound repetitive it's because I couldn't type fast enough! :P

lol sorry Doll :D

Just want to let everybody know Bat Magic is required for this quest so if you don't have it make sure to go buy a single use before they go out of the Magic Shop not sure when that will be but I would guess at the end of the month. But also not sure how long the quest will be around. :)

RenDuran
01-29-2008, 08:05 PM
My daughter loves any of those tween-type movies on Disney. She'd probably know the answers without the cheat sheet.