PDA

View Full Version : The Wave?

KAT1811
01-29-2008, 05:42 PM
Does anyone have any information on The Wave that is supposed to be going into the Contemporary Resort? With it's supposed opening only months away I figured we would hear more about it but I haven't heard much at all.

Where is it going to be located?

What is the menu going to look like?

Anyone know anything?

BronxTigger
01-29-2008, 06:55 PM
I don't have any official information, but after my great meal at Concourse Steakhouse this past August, I asked the server about it. She said the menu would stay the same at the Wave; it was just moving to a new location and changing names. I specifically asked about the Sticky Mickey and she said that was safe.

I'm hoping she's right!

KAT1811
01-29-2008, 07:33 PM
I hope she is right too! I loved the braised shortrib over polenta and have been dreaming of it ever since September. Any idea on the new location?

laprana
01-30-2008, 10:28 AM
I think The Wave is going to be located on the lower level where the old CS place used to be. But, I'm not positive on that...

pox24
01-31-2008, 03:19 PM
We ate at the Concourse Steak House last wekk end. We were told it was closing on May 11th. Chef Mickey's would be enlarged into that space with a play area for kids. The Wave would be open at the old Fun Center location in the Fall or early winter. Menu will be contemporary american. What else? All subject to change as our server reminded us.