PDA

View Full Version : Best Feature of Carribean Beach?

minniemickeylover
01-29-2008, 10:29 AM
We are going next summer to WDW, and we are staying at Carribean Beach Resort. And I was wondering what the coolest/best feature is at Carribean Beach. And what the best island is to stay at.:mickey:

WDWgoofy
01-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Nice features of CBR include --

Hammocks over sandy beaches under palm trees
Walking/jogging path around lake
Central WDW location
Largest moderate-resort rooms
Colorful island decor
LandscapingWe prefer to stay in Jamaica:mickey:

minnie-mouse
01-29-2008, 01:28 PM
Jamaica or Aruba -are the nicest and best lcoations.

CBR has a lot to offer, but I espcially like the lush grounds, laidback feel to the resort. The pools and beach areas are nice. The food court is great too.

Just overall, a real pleasant place to feel like you can get away from it all. Have fun!

crazeedizneefinatic
01-29-2008, 02:25 PM
We stayed in Jamaica building #52 last September. Our favorite part of the resort was the walkway that connected one side of the resort to the main side where the food court & main pool were. It's a lush tropical pathway and they pipe in Caribbean music, you just can't help it to hum along and dance. We had so much fun on that pathway. Some of the other features we liked was the little sandy beaches with the hammocks. We thought it was a relaxing beautiful resort.

RAIDER
01-30-2008, 04:19 AM
Ive stayed in Barbados and Trinidad North ...
Now if you have a car and not worried about walking to the food court these places are probably the quietest areas ..Barbados was great for leaving and entering as its near the entrance and we found Trinidad a very quiet area .

Theres no one thing that i can pinpoint making the CBR great apart from a few things which are

The amount of private pools
The beach and views
The way you feel so relaxed in the tropical outlay

Its a great resort and would happily go back :thumbsup:

poohbearlover15
02-09-2008, 04:33 PM
The best feature is the music at the food court! I also like the hammocks and beaches! Another great thing is renting the mouse boats!:mickey::mickey::mickey:

trennedy
02-09-2008, 08:04 PM
We love Martinique #26...right by the nice sand beach and hammocks. Not far from Old Port Royale and the pool. We love the theming of CBR. Its a very relaxing place to stay.

gardenia
02-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I also like Jamaica and Aruba. If you stroll out toward the parking lots at 9:00pm, you can see (and hear) the Illuminations fireworks from Epcot really clearly.

My kids really got into playing the steel drums that are tucked away in a corner of the gift shop area... if you don't see them, ask.

MushuMulan
02-09-2008, 11:23 PM
Other than the feeling of tropical paridise, I'd have to say my favorite feature of CBR was the food court/market.

Maybe it's because of how calm, and cooling it is in there, or maybe it's just the fact that it was a safe haven out of the many rain showers that we experienced during our stay (I'd like to think the 1st one :)).