PDA

View Full Version : Park Tickets and Fastpass

ljv1975
01-29-2008, 12:23 AM
I know your tickets are on your key to the world card, but does each person get their own card or does everyone on the same package share one admission card?

Also, since DD is 2 we don't pay for her, is her park admission on the card? How can I get a fastpass for her?

I'm sorry, but I'm trying to wrap my head around this fastpass thing. I've never used anything like it before so please bear with me on this. If DH wants to ride Space Mt and gets a fastpass for just him can DD and I get fastpasses for something like Pooh at the same time or do we have to wait for the window after his is used or the 2 hours or whatever? :confused:

Sorry again, but no matter how much I read about the fastpass thing I just keep coming up with more unanswered questions! :confused:

Strmchsr
01-29-2008, 08:16 AM
Everyone has their own card. Children's' cards usually don't have charging privileges (unless you specifically ask for them). In order to get a fastpass you must insert each person's card into the kiosk so everyone is separate. If you want a FP for Pooh and a FP for someone else for SM that is perfectly acceptable. 2 yr olds don't have a card as they are admitted free.

ljv1975
01-29-2008, 10:35 AM
Thanks a lot for your help. - So a 2 year old doesn't need a fastpass? She can just go with an adult that has one?

raider97
01-29-2008, 10:59 AM
Yep that's right.