PDA

View Full Version : Ariel's Grotto

Mary Poppins
01-28-2008, 11:55 PM
Is this character lunch/dinner as hard to get as the breakfast at WDW?

NotaGeek
01-29-2008, 12:05 AM
Not at all. Just call 60 days ahead and make your booking. Except for Blue Bayou it's never really hard to find a Priority Seating reservation. (714) 781-DINE (3463)

Mary Poppins
01-29-2008, 01:09 AM
Great--thanks! :thumbsup:

And do you (or anyone) know if Ariel's, PHC Grill and Goofy's Kitchen still do the AAA discount? I read it in the a Passporter from a couple of years ago and wasn't sure if they still do this.

NotaGeek
01-29-2008, 01:17 AM
Never heard of that, but I bet AAA knows for sure! Be sure and post back if you find out, I am sure there are other AAA members that would take advantage of it. From what I saw on the AAA website I think that this year you might have to buy the Disney Package through AAA to get the discounts:

Why book your Disneyland® Resort package with AAA Vacations®?

* Free parking at Disneyland® Resort Theme Parks
* Packages include a daily resort fee which covers self-Parking for Disneyland® Resort Hotel overnight guests (one vehicle per room), complimentary local telephone service and access connections from in-room telephones, and unlimited fitness center usage.
* AAA Vacations® Diamond Card with special savings at select locations throughout Disneyland® Resort (one per package). Sample discounts include:
o 10% off a single purchase of $50 or more (pre-tax) on selected product at participating merchandise locations throughout Disneyland® Resort.
o Receive a 10% discount on food and beverages and dining with Disney Characters at participating locations throughout the Disneyland® Resort
o One FREE kid's meal with adult entrée purchase at Rainforest Café
o Much more!
* Preferred Showing of Turtle Talk with Crush
* One early entry into Fantasyland in Disneyland® Park one hour before the Park opens to the public
* Interactive Guest and Character Experience at Mickey's Toontown Morning Madness
* Preferred Seating at select attractions in Disney's California Adventure® Park
* AAA Vacations Collectible pin lanyard and luggage tag
* Dream Coin collectible keepsake