PDA

View Full Version : base ticket

crltkcagle
01-28-2008, 09:57 PM
We decided to purchase base tickets this time because we didn't do any park hopping. But my question is this say we wake up and go to magic kingdom. we stay until afternoon and then head back to the hotel for a nap. when we wake up we decide to go back to magic kingdom. Can we do this with base tickets? can you leave the park for a little while and then re-enter the same park a little bit later in the day? thanks

Funforall
01-28-2008, 10:33 PM
Make sure that you get your hand stamped and this shouldn't be a problem. Unless things have changed, going and coming in the same park is allowed without have park hoppers.
Have a great trip.

crltkcagle
01-28-2008, 10:36 PM
thanks i was scared i was going to have to purchase the hoppers to have this option.

Pirate Granny
01-28-2008, 11:10 PM
They don't stamp your hands anymore...the automatic ticket reader will let them know if you've been in the same pack earlier that day.
:pirate:

me...
01-28-2008, 11:30 PM
I miss the hand stamps : ) it was always a game on the dark rides to see what the stamp was for the day : )

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
01-29-2008, 09:24 AM
We only do base tickets and have never had a problem re entering the park we were at that day. You just need to put your pass back though like you did in the am.

Park hopping is not for us. The kids would rather stay in one park each day.

Have a great trip! :mickey:

crltkcagle
01-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks for all your help!:thumbsup:

Rayadragon
01-29-2008, 12:41 PM
The other amusing thing about the hand stamps was if there was too much ink, and you could get it elsewhere on yourself. One time I managed to get it all over both my hands and apparently on my face. Of course I didn't realize this until the dark rides...