PDA

View Full Version : Sat., afternoon arrival, P&P strategy toddler strategy

T--
01-28-2008, 09:16 PM
Hi,
We arrive this Saturday afternoon and best case, we can be at the GF around 2. "The fellas" (5 year old and and a 2.5) will have to go to the MK immediately.

Do you have any idea what the crowds will be like considering that its a P&P party night?

If bad, what kind of strategy can you suggest to maximize the "wow'" factor for them?
Will the fastpasses be grabbed-up for the following rides before we head back to the GF around 7?
Ideally we'd like to ride Dumbo, Pooh, Small World, Buzz, Jungle Cruise, etc.

Oh yeah, almost forgot grabbing a memorable couster service dinner with the fellas. Where?

Help me out here, again.

Thanks!

T--

MiaBella
01-28-2008, 10:25 PM
We arrived @ the party 4pm
It was so much fun on the 21st :D

Funforall
01-28-2008, 10:41 PM
We've not been during PandP but have been at the parks for other extra ticket events. Crowds due to these events don't seem to me to be as bad as during EM days. I would still visit MK for the "wow". FP for Pooh and Buzz may be tough due to you getting there late and the park closing early. Try Dumbo, Small World, and Jungle Cruise.

Just being in the MK will make it worth it.

threeh
01-29-2008, 09:48 AM
For your counter service, consider Pinnochio Hause. You can get a seat by the window and watch the boats go by on Its a small world. Pretty cool!!! We are arriving Saturday as well, but heading right to EPCOT!!!!:mickey:
Have a fabulous trip!!!!

rjmdds
01-29-2008, 10:08 AM
I would think your best bet would be Jungle Cruise and Small World for sure. Like someone said, just walking down Main Street, meeting some characters, will be enough of a WOW factor for anyone. You should be able to catch the stage show at the castle too. I would try to move around alot and not waste alot of time waiting in lines if you'l;l be there for only a likited time on the first day. Walk around, get a feel, you never know what lines will be long or short.