PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare

pox24
01-28-2008, 02:22 PM
We ate there Saturday night for the first time in a long time. I had thought Boma was a great buffet. It still is but 1900 was awesome. They had an Asian, Spanish, American and Italian section. The Asparagus soup was the best I ever had. What a variety. Dessert, forget about it. I dreamt about the mini fruit tart and cheesecakes all night. What do you all think?

BeccaO
01-28-2008, 02:27 PM
We love Park Fare. We have never done dinner but the breakfast is out of this world!!! I was looking at the menu for dinner when we were down there last week and I wondered how it was with the different ethnic foods. It sounded really good, and I liked how they grouped the different country's foods.

dolphinmickey9170
01-28-2008, 03:59 PM
We really enjoyed 1900 PF for dinner. The food was awesome. I too, think the mini fruit tart was dreamy. We are going to try a breakfast in August. Hope to hear some great reviews on that as well.

Jeff
01-28-2008, 04:02 PM
My family loves the 1900 Breakfast. :thumbsup:
We have never ate there for dinner.

splashtest
01-28-2008, 05:16 PM
I've been to 1900 for breakfast and I wasn't overly impressed. It's not that the food was bad, but the atmosphere was just so - so.

Jared
01-28-2008, 06:23 PM
I enjoyed 1900 Park Fare more than I expected. I don't agree it's a better buffet than Boma, but it's definitely serviceable, especially for a character meal.

:tasty:

kakn7294
01-29-2008, 01:02 AM
We really enjoyed 1900 PF for dinner. The food was awesome. I too, think the mini fruit tart was dreamy. We are going to try a breakfast in August. Hope to hear some great reviews on that as well.We've enjoyed dinner here as well - well, sort of as DH was sick and it put quite a damper on the meal but the food was really good.

Hey Kristen, we're crashing that breakfast you're planning for August! ;)

tinksmom02
01-29-2008, 12:55 PM
We've done 1900 for both breakfast and dinner, breakfast pre-rehab and dinner just post-rehab...we enjoyed both, I think breakfast a little more (but we LOVE breakfast foods!) They did have quite a variety on the dinner buffets, and DD could not eat enough pizza!

We would go back, I think...it would depend on which set of characters DD wanted to see...

Stan
02-02-2008, 12:04 AM
We ate there Saturday night

Since you posted this 1/28, I assume you were at 1900 Park Fare on 1/26? I wonder whether you saw me working with a gym team from PA whose coach paid my way to dinner so I could take photos for them. ;) (I had the same kind of deal a couple of years ago one morning at Cinderella's breakfast). See my portrait gallery 5 (http://flmemories.com/files/SKP-image5.html) last pic 2nd row, 1st half 3rd row (when I update page again these images may move around).

I did get a chance to eat. :D

So how do I market to the 10,000,000 dance/cheer/gym groups that visit WDW every year? Most of them probably aren't looking here (though this coach did find me on INTERCOT!) and not too likely they'll see my Orlando yellow pages ad. Sigh...